Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... (1277 Views)

Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics) / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Drinking Water Wrongly Can Kill! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... by handzomee(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2015
:oA young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her.

According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region.

She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead.

mewzikng..com

Re: So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... by oyintare22(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
Abi dem say ghana dey get light?? so Wetin she dey use power bank do?? Rip
Re: So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... by emerged01(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2015
me self wonder o
Re: So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... by enoqueen: 12:46pm On May 28, 2015
How manage
Re: So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... by handzomee(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2015
I wonder too o....
Re: So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... by Pinocchioo(f): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2015
she was electrocuted, the charger used for charging the power bank could be the cause. After the shock, the power bank must have gotten burnt since its still connected. Hence, burnt into her skin.

This is mainly on my own observation, pls only quote me if u have something better to share

(1) (Reply)

Mystirious: Man Survives After Rod Penetrate His Balls (graphics Photo) / 6 Ways To Maintain Your Body Shape / Beware!!! Cockroach Found Inside Agege Bread [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.