Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola (891 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by Harryjoshua4: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
As the outbreak of the Ebola virus sweeps across West Africa, renowned Nigerian Pastor, T.B. Joshua, has proposed the ultimate cure for the disease: “Anointing Water.”Delivering a sermon last Sunday, the head pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Nigeria said he would make himself available to help and would donate 2,000 bottles of is Anointing Water to each of the affected countries. He also promised that he would be physically present if invited by the government of the affected countries to help fight the disease. These declarations, according to the pastor, were not mere words, but the result of a series of deliberations with the International Community, Lagos State Government, and other bodies.
According to him, representatives of the organizations he mentioned have visited him to discuss how to go about solving the problems being caused by the deadly disease. Since the discovery of the Ebola virus near the Ebola River in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in 1976, experts have made frantic efforts to find a cure for the deadly virus, which surfaces periodically. Purported cures for fighting the disease include Bitter Kola which is said to weaken the virus. Reports indicate that on July 30, 2014, the Guinea Ministry of Health announced a total of 472 suspected and confirmed cases of Ebola disease including 346 fatal cased in the capital Conakry and other districts. Three hundred and thirty-seven cased across Guinea have been confirmed by laboratory testing to be positive for Ebola virus infection.
According to the Center for Diseases Control (CDC), Ebola hemorrhagic fever (Ebola HF) is one of numerous viral hemorrhagic fevers. It is a severe, often fatal disease, in humans and non-human primates (such as monkeys, gorillas, and chimpanzees).The Lagos State government and some federal delegates last Sunday paid a visit to the General Overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B. Joshua, in Ikotun area of the state. Our information was that the visit was aimed at sensitizing the church and its teeming members to ways to protect themselves from contracting the deadly Ebola virus.

The Lagos State Commissioner of health, Dr. Jide Idris, who led the delegation, said it was also to make sure that no victim of the virus came into the church from any of the affected countries. Idris said, “We have our strategies that we intend to share with you. Again, we need to know the resources you have here because whether it is one or two cases, if they are allowed to get out, it is a major problem. We are here to work together on how to contain this disease.”Idris added that the delegation decided to pay the visit to the SCOAN because of the recognition that it is an international Christian centre whose congregation comprises people from all over the world, including countries in the West African sub-region which have already been affected by the Ebola disease.
The Director of the Center for Diseases Control, Professor Abdulsalami Nasidi, added that the visit was also to inform the Synagogue leader of the danger of the Ebola virus to ensure that it does not invade Nigeria.
In a swift reaction, Prophet Joshua promised to work with the Nigerian government. He promised to suspend some of his major church healing programmes for a few weeks, adding that “I am ready to work with you. I love my country and I will be ready to work with you. Even if it is a rumour, there is need to secure our environment to ensure that it is safe.”

Source: The General Telegraph
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
The idiot should move to Liberia. angry
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by TheBigUrban2: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Apatheist: The idiot should move to Liberia. angry

And congo too

1 Like

Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by traware(m): 12:19am On Aug 08, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

And congo too
Bigurban,I have a question for you.What do you think should be the best solution for dealing/handling extremist and genocidal islamic groups like BH and ISIS(a group so extreme al-qaeda has denied any association with them)in Iraq.I've thought and thought and thought and all I see is bleakness
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by TheBigUrban2: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2014
traware: Bigurban,I have a question for you.What do you think should be the best solution for dealing/handling extremist and genocidal islamic groups like BH and ISIS(a group so extreme al-qaeda has denied any association with them)in Iraq.I've thought and thought and thought and all I see is bleakness

You dont reason with mad people. You quarantine them cool
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by traware(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

You dont reason with mad people. You quarantine them cool
How do you go about that?They don't believe they are crazy...they believe they are doing Gods' work by killing little children and unarmed men and women?.How can such mindsets cease to exist or philosophies stop spreading?How?I'm lost...and losing it
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by SalC: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Where is NAFDAC? Didn't they say anyone who claim to have cure for Ebola without certification will be arrested?

Nigerian Police Force over to you.

1 Like

Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

And congo too
Congo?
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 08, 2014
SalC: Where is NAFDAC? Didn't they anyone who claims to have cure for Ebola without certification will be arrested?

Nigerian Police Force over to you.
gbam!
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by nora544: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2014
That shows the next fake pastor who is a liar!

He should go to Liberia or the nigerian goverment should put him in jail for this.
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by Harryjoshua4: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2014
faithless generation, when will you acknowledge the great work God is doing in our midst through Tb Joshua.
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by nora544: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2014
Harryjoshua4: faithless generation, when will you acknowledge the great work God is doing in our midst through Tb Joshua.

when he is so great than he sould fly to liberia they need him now and his work, that would show that he is real a great man!

2 Likes

Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2014
He should go and lay hands on Ebola victims in Liberia.
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by TheBigUrban2: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2014
Apatheist:
Congo?

Ebola is in congo too.

Think before you post
Re: T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola by Dragonking: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Harryjoshua4: faithless generation, when will you acknowledge the great work God is doing in our midst through Tb Joshua.

^^brainwashed slave..SMH

(1) (Reply)

What Is Burqa? / Court Acquit Guru Man Accused Of Killing Mother For Ritual / Manifestation Of God In A Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.