Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Like This Sahara Study - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Like This Sahara Study (779 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Some Nairaland Signatures I Like (show Your Style) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like This Sahara Study by 19naia(m): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Like This Sahara Study by kiss90: 5:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Morning 19naia, please I need ur assistant on mexico visa. Am nigeria I want to visit mexico.. Pls d requirement.
Waiting for ur respond here or inbox or email

Thanks sir.. Kiss_90@yahoo.com
Re: I Like This Sahara Study by 19naia(m): 5:54am On Aug 10, 2014
kiss90: Morning 19naia, please I need ur assistant on mexico visa. Am nigeria I want to visit mexico.. Pls d requirement.

Here is the address and phone and web site for consulate/embassy of mexico in Abuja..

39 Usuma Street, Maitama District
Abuja
Nigeria
Phone
+234-9-462-0630
+234-9-462-0632
+234-9-462-0633
Email
embnigeria@sre.gob.mx
Website URL
www.sre.gob.mx/nigeria

I cannot remember if you need to apply online or you can call and inquire.. But you will have to go in person eventually to complete the application, pay and also receive the visa if approved.. I remember a few people commenting in the travel section about easy success to Mexico.. Did that site get lost when nairaland was damaged?

Visa HQ is the best web site for visa info on every country.. if they dont have the answer, they can link to the address and phone info for tue embassy in your country if there is an embassy there.. Mexico has Nigeria embassy as Nigeria has mexico embassy...

[url][/url]http://mexico.visahq.com/embassy/nigeria/
Re: I Like This Sahara Study by 19naia(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2014
kiss90: Morning 19naia, please I need ur assistant on mexico visa. Am nigeria I want to visit mexico.. Pls d requirement.

The one link did not open so i found it elsewhere online and made another attempt here..
It has all the requirement info and the documents for you to see...

[url][/url]http://embamex.sre.gob.mx/nigeria/images/pdf/visa%20application%20complete%20mar2014.pdf
Re: I Like This Sahara Study by 19naia(m): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2014

Maybe you have read this on Nairaland travel? With the info i put above and this link to travel section of Nairaland, you will have all the info needed.. You will see people on the site who have successfully gotten the visa and others who are in mexico now sharing stories.. Read everything , study the Mexico embassy information website and ask questions after and then proceed...

[url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/975632/traveling-mexico-general-enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Im Happy Like I Just Hit The Jackpot / Create Professional Email Template/keyword Research At Low Cost!!!!!!!! / A Terrible Accident Along Ipaja Ayobo Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.