Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? (1130 Views)

Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? / If You Had Bath With Salt Water To Prevent Ebola, Pls Do This / What Is The Idea Of Women Coming To Lagos Beach To Bath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by megafox: 3:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Please MOD, i don't really know the right section to post this, kindly move it to the right place.

I just got a call from two family members from diffrent locations, this mid night hour there's a message that everybody should bath with salt (add the salt to water), don't clean your body after the bath.

Secondly, there will be a rain that nobody should fetch the rain water.

Pls, who else knows about this and what could be the real thing or is it another scam to sale salt?

Or, is it another preventive for Ebola or a sort of spiritual dirrective?

No be me talk am o, beside, i no believe am.
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by shakazuldadon: 3:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Its true, some1else just disturbed my sleep with that load of crap. Is it meant as a safeguard against ebola. Bathing with salt water wont do nothing.
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by annblair1080(f): 4:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Yeah is true infact in my area now its day break everybody going up and down trying to abstain from ebola God help Nigeria sad
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by mumubynature(m): 4:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Im preparing my bath right away.Anything doable to prevent this ebola of a thing.Iya Tawa!!!iya Tawa!!iya tawa!!Sorry to wake u this early,Bring 2sachet of anapuna salt.How much?...take money,u can keep the change.Shey u fit help me get 10 bags more?....Okay ..How much?Take money i go come carry am when i come back for work

1 Like

Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by chylord: 4:18am On Aug 08, 2014
just got the same call from my people.....I've done as they directed anyway(bath salt and water solution) but still praying for God to save us from the hand of Ebola.
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by GenWOJUOLA(m): 4:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Just heard it now ooo.... Ma hostel mates are all up and doin!! But can we get a reliable source not dem say dem say, just to be on the safer side.
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by megafox: 4:44am On Aug 08, 2014
I'm finding it difficult to absorb, sometimes, all these our telecos comes up with sensitive mind throbbing craps to gain sms and call flow (more money to them).

However, salt has good spiritual importance.
My question is the origin of this news? We need more explanation.

MOD push this to fp let's handle this information.
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by tellwisdom: 5:19am On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by Blaqsmith(m): 5:52am On Aug 08, 2014
No! We live we live together.we sink we sink together....ebola should do the worst it can!!!
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by Novabright: 6:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Despite the pharmacology exams that I've got today, seeking to know the source of this salt water bathing makes makes me break protocol to come online to see if there is any tangible source for the news spreading all over the place.
Who said it?
When was it said?
Why is it said?
what quantity of salt will do? if at all I will,
what happens if someone chooses not to?
why is it today?
Can it be tomorrow?
what about those who may not get to hear of it today?

Nigerians, let's be wise.
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by donem: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Blaqsmith: No! We live we live together.we sink we sink together....ebola should do the worst it can!!!
I see something in this post, and i like what i see, (i share d sentiment of this post in totality).
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by shakazuldadon: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2014
What if everyone who has bathed with salt before dawn has been initited to some kind of secret society or have been sold off spiritually. Just thinking. The government is not doing enough to educate people on what ebola is and its transmission modules.
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by Novabright: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Soon, pple will die from hypertension and its complications while trying to prevent
ebola!
Re: A Call For Everybody To Bath With Salt Today? by timsbee(f): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2014
I av heard of it too o....

How true is it? But doing it will make what happen?

I go do am sha. Maybe pple wey nor do am go be d ones wey go com catch d tin begin spread.

(1) (Reply)

Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It / APC Party Winning In Abuja, Lagos, Borno, Jigawa, Osun, Niger, Kogi, Kaduna / Missing Person: 17yrs Old Ruth Igbokwe Can’t Be Found…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.