Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

P5.js Bringing Processing To The Web - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / P5.js Bringing Processing To The Web (720 Views)

Must Everything Go The Web Way? / The Web Designer’s Guide To Becomming A Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P5.js Bringing Processing To The Web by toshodei: 5:24am On Aug 08, 2014
p5.js is a JavaScript library that takes the core ideas of Processing and brings them to the web. The first public beta of this open source project has just been released.

Like Processing p5.js has the goal of making coding accessible for artists, designers, educators, and beginners. It provides users with facilities that can be summed up as "Programming for the Arts". In particular, it makes it easy to draw shapes, to add mouse interaction to your drawings and to generate sound.

Link ~> http://www.i-programmer.info/news/167-javascript/7621-p5js-bringing-processing-to-the-web.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A "Good" Software Engineer / Windows 10 Will Be A Free Upgrade For People Running Windows 8 And Windows 7 / How Can I Enable Remote Connection To My Mysql Db

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.