Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,832 members, 7,844,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Wildfire News About Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wildfire News About Ebola (585 Views)

Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning / Bitter Truth About Ebola And The West. By Independent UK. / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wildfire News About Ebola by popin5(m): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2014
What are people saying about Ebola at your end? Since around 2am today in Kaduna State, calls and text messages kept people awake urging people to boil water and disolve a small quantity of salt into the water to drink and bath, and eat bitter kola as a preventive measure against Ebola.
I think this is a manipulation of the masses to buy and expend their calling units.
Dear Nigerians, please disseminate true and genuine news about Ebola and do not agitate us with rumours. I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Wildfire News About Ebola by JustGuy(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Thanks mahn! The News is all over Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Private Hospitals Reject Patients With Fever / Ebola: Why My Husband Travelled To Nigeria, -patrick Sawyer's Wife / Ebola: Fg Recieves Experimental Drug Provided By Nigerian Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.