Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt (958 Views)

Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / Warm Water And Salt: Possible Prevention For Ebola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by BibiBasy(f): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2014
My phone has been buzzing with calls and messages since early today, about Ebola virus prevention. It is said that we should put salt in hot water and drink, and then bath with the same water. Na so e easy??
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by chuksbukwas1(m): 6:28am On Aug 08, 2014
How true is it. Am also receiving same messages.
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2014
chuksbukwas1: How true is it. Am also receiving same messages.
its true jor
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by DECOtech(m): 6:36am On Aug 08, 2014
If salt could kill viruses, how come HIV is till dealing with the world till today? someone is sitting somewhere, having fun while panic spreads around the state like wild fire.
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by generaluthman: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2014
<head>
<title>Error response</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Error response</h1>
<p>Error code 502.
<p>Message: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network..
<p>Error code explanation: 502 = Invalid responses from another server/proxy..
</body>
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2014
generaluthman: <head>
<title>Error response</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Error response</h1>
<p>Error code 502.
<p>Message: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network..
<p>Error code explanation: 502 = Invalid responses from another server/proxy..
</body>
Madness
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by bastien: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2014
No only gals dey get calls n message....... Since midnight till now Nobody don call or text me embarassed all ma team mate no even call, chai there is God o

Maybe I should continue wit ma research wit bathing wit acid wink
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by generaluthman: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2014
thats the latest news this a.m, just follow the step and count to God, may Allah guide and protect us, our family, neighbours and Nigeria
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by hooged: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Na wa ooo , I've been receiving calls and broadcast message on bbm and whatsapp , some are even saying na pastor adeboye broadcast it ...that's what piss me off
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by ABACHA1(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Yes ooo My gal sent me a text msg last night and also called telling me about the ebola prevention with salt bath, how ironic!
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by damibravo(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2014
na my local neighbor for hostel wake me up with such info...

I carry my phone....na several messages of it.....

can someone confirm if this unpatented method is worth bathing with hot water.
Re: Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt by PrincessB1(f): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2014
shocked undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria is Ebola FREE!!!....Times New York / HELP: My Baby's Body Is Hot After A Wk Of Been Discharge Frm Hsptal / Permanent Cure For Sickle Cell Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.