Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women... (1241 Views)

MUST READ: Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo / Reasons Why Men Are Always Happier Than Women / Why Men Snores At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women... by wiringdpt(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women...

10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

3. A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason why men prefer guns over women...

1. You can buy a silencer for a gun!

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women... by gunuvi(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2014
wiringdpt: Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women...

10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

3. A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason why men prefer guns over women...

1. You can buy a silencer for a gun!
thanks but I still prefer women to guns.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women... by horlabiyi(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Seem,you are referring to BEER Op
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women... by henrizzle(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Still trying to figure out what this gun is all about.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women... by fittoux: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
When i hear niggas talk about gun,it reminds me of niggas that kill niggas..op is you a gentle man on the......
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women... by DahtzFestjayz: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
fittoux:
When i hear niggas talk about gun,it reminds me of niggas that kill niggas..op is you a gentle man on the......
You dey fear? make i help u complete am. He's gentle on the highway. YES NA ME TALK AM
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women... by fittoux: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
DahtzFestjayz:
You dey fear? make i help u complete am. He's gentle on the highway. YES NA ME TALK AM
...bad and blunt grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? / Joke: A Big Snake / Nigerian Police Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.