Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) (61803 Views)

Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar / Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Oringo1: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin Ebola Public Holiday ni ...who wan die even government offices dry too
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
V0lv0: Thank you my dear. Those two do not even realise they are the same moronic baffoons. It really disgust me when I see "grown men"(assumption) behaving like barbarians. Yet all they are doing is embarrassing our countries and proving to those that visit this site what uncivilised apes we are. What a disgrace.
You call facts disgrace? you must be crazy. Doesn't those places exist? What are u even doing to help your country n Africa as a whole.All what African girls know is to talk n talk n talk.This is your useless continent n must start embracing it.FUC.K YOU.
You are really a F.O.O.L to use those insultive words on me.Kwasiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by V0lv0(f): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
OXYGEN01: You call facts disgrace? you must be crazy. Doesn't those places exist? What are u even doing to help your country n Africa as a whole.All what African girls know is to talk n talk n talk.This is your useless continent n must start embracing it.FUC.K YOU.
You are really a F.O.O.L to use those insultive words on me.Kwasiakwa.
So now you are insulting me. Wagyimi! Wo Y3 Kwasia paa. Can't you see? Customised de saa pictures wei regu Ghana animase because of you. This is why I am mad!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
V0lv0: So now you are insulting me. Wagyimi! Wo Y3 Kwasia paa. Can't you see? Customised de saa pictures wei regu Ghana animase because of you. This is why I am mad!
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
V0lv0: So now you are insulting me. Wagyimi! Wo Y3 Kwasia paa. Can't you see? Customised de saa pictures wei regu Ghana animase because of you. This is why I am mad!
Okk so I Shd let the pics to be one sided? One thing u dnt understand is here is a nigerian forum n there is nothing good this useless people will ever see about Ghana.So who gives a Bleep about wat dey post here about Ghana? Afterall this is Africa where slums are found everywhere so why do u have to be bothered when a mumugerian posts pics few slums in your country here.Mumugeria is wayyyy worse than Ghana .I just don't wanna insult u back so fuckoff.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by SantaMafia: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
haba Instead of insulting him, you should be praising him, to be honest. these dirty pigs called shitnigerians will insult Ghana/Ghanaians no matter what. And it his right to respond to them any way he deems fit. He is a Ghanaian, and if some ediots from some maggot-infested sh1thole want to run their mouths about Ghanaians/Ghana why can't he respond appropriately? we need to recognise the fact that we are all different. you may chose to be indifferent to insults heaped on Ghana?Ghanaians, but some of us won't allow that. And I think you have to respect that. I have a lot of regard for you, but I think you stepped way beyond your bounds in the manner you attacked this brave Ghanaian warrior!
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by SantaMafia: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
OXYGEN01: Okk so I Shd let the pics to be one sided? One thing u dnt understand is here is a nigerian forum n there is nothing good this useless people will ever see about Ghana.So who gives a Bleep about wat dey post here about Ghana? Afterall this is Africa where slums are found everywhere so why do u have to be bothered when a mumugerian posts pics few slums in your country here.Mumugeria is wayyyy worse than Ghana .I just don't wanna insult u back so fuckoff.
OXYGENO1 you have my support on this one. We are Ghanaians, we are not known as Warrior Kings for nothing! if shitnigerians insult us, then what do they expect? hahahaha we'll continue to kick their azzes till they learn their lesson that those who live in glass houses don't throw stones. arrant crap!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Obrafour(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2014
hahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!! more fire, keep on killing these nigayrians, hope to join you guys soon.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2014
Who wants to due before his appointed time? smiley
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2014
SantaMafia: haba Instead of insulting him, you should be praising him, to be honest. these dirty pigs called shitnigerians will insult Ghana/Ghanaians no matter what. And it his right to respond to them any way he deems fit. He is a Ghanaian, and if some ediots from some maggot-infested sh1thole want to run their mouths about Ghanaians/Ghana why can't he respond appropriately? we need to recognise the fact that we are all different. you may chose to be indifferent to insults heaped on Ghana?Ghanaians, but some of us won't allow that. And I think you have to respect that. I have a lot of regard for you, but I think you stepped way beyond your bounds in the manner you attacked this brave Ghanaian warrior!
Naaaa she can't attack me.If I try replying her she will stop visiting this forum so make her chill.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 12:33am On Aug 09, 2014
If I start dealing with u.,u will regret the day u joined this useless forum.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Obrafour(m): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2014
OXYGEN01: If I start dealing with u.,u will regret the day u joined this useless forum.
Onua, please don't insult her, Ebola victims are waiting to pounce on it.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by natureblack(m): 4:08am On Aug 09, 2014
OXYGEN01: If I start dealing with u.,u will regret the day u joined this useless forum.
a forum you spend the whole of your miserable life participating.

You really an arse-hole

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Ogesydney: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Hello

Sorry visit vavex.cz/en or http://ogesydney1.wix.com/wallpaper-design

Our FB: https://www.facebook.com/KingdomOfWallpapers?ref=hl

krystal101: your vavex.com isnt in english

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Batman123: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Leave her alone. Remember that she is a lady. She may not take things the same way as you but I think now you are really going overboard here. There is no need for such. Calm down please.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by V0lv0(f): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2014

if you start dealing with me? Lmao am I supposed to be scared now? Of some anonymous deluded online psycho.

Please stop quoting me. In fact please stay away from me. I quoted someone else and then you jumped into it and insulted me in which I insulted you back. I don't even know why I bothered because you are not worth my time.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Ashantiking: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Please my Ghanaian brothers and sisters let's respect each other. Please
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by V0lv0(f): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Ashantiking: Please my Ghanaian brothers and sisters let's respect each other. Please
Unfortunately I give respect to those that earn respect.

I am the type of person that calls a spade a spade. If he does not like what I say than that is his problem and not mine.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2014
V0lv0:

if you start dealing with me? Lmao am I supposed to be scared now? Of some anonymous deluded online psycho.

Please stop quoting me. In fact please stay away from me. I quoted someone else and then you jumped into it and insulted me in which I insulted you back. I don't even know why I bothered because you are not worth my time.

now you see why I always want to disgrace that poor ghana country, they harbour some demented citizen who perpetually lack courtesy.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by V0lv0(f): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: now you see why I always want to disgrace that poor ghana country, they harbour some demented citizen who perpetually lack courtesy.
FK off. You are a demented psychopath yourself. I don't have time for your poo
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2014
V0lv0: FK off. You are a demented psychopath yourself. I don't have time for your poo
you are very stvpid, if not that you are a nigerian, I would have broken your silly feminine head. Only irresponsible hooker prost1tute insult people the way you do. You too get lost, pervert.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Orileboi(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2014
omo, lag don bcom an ebolarized city ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
natureblack: a forum you spend the whole of your miserable life participating.

You really an arse-hole
See this stu.pid fool.Uve been followin me n quoting me all along.So who do u think is de most foolish n stupid person here.. KWASIA
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2014
V0lv0:

Don't be silly,who is not worth ur time? Like seriously ...Hahaha I don't have time for u either aiiitt..FUCKOFF
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: you are very stvpid, if not that you are a nigerian, I would have broken your silly feminine head. Only irresponsible hooker prost1tute insult people the way you do. You too get lost, pervert.
That's wat mumugerians are good at..stupidity n foolishness ...u live in nigeria n u are insulting someone. That's strange because I dnt think nigerians are better than animals especially dogs? same thinking capacity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by V0lv0(f): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2014
OXYGEN01: Don't be silly,who is not worth ur time? Like seriously ...Hahaha I don't have time for u either aiiitt..FUCKOFF
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by V0lv0(f): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: you are very stvpid, if not that you are a nigerian, I would have broken your silly feminine head. Only irresponsible hooker prost1tute insult people the way you do. You too get lost, pervert.
Who told you am Nigerian? Please stop quoting me and leave me out of your poo. Jeez
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by iamord(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Swear. Down!! I marvel @ the. Way both. Parties are busy rigorously posting pics.. Una dey try and u guys have MB tto waste

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2014
V0lv0: Who told you am Nigerian? Please stop quoting me and leave me out of your poo. Jeez
hahahaha.....Is that all what u can say to that silly pathetic mumugerian dog......calling u a nigerian is even a first class insult...aaabaa...a nigerian paaa.Look u need to pray over it dear.Being a mumugerian means FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDITY, RETARDNESS, BOMBING, KILLING, TERRORISM, SMELLY, DEAD BRAIN,ARMED ROBBERY,PROSTITUTION,PIRATING etc.You need 40 days dry fasting to redeem urself frm that statement made on U.Hahahahahaha
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by natureblack(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
OXYGEN01: See this stu.pid fool.Uve been followin me n quoting me all along.So who do u think is de most foolish n stupid person here.. KWASIA
dondy Utd

Comprehension is also part of ur numerous flaws in ur miserable patched life.

Nairaland is a Nigerian forum and imposters like you that can never see the positive side of my beloved country would definitely be followed and scrutinized accordingly until ur likes will DISAPPEAR from this wonderful forum .

Also note that ghana will always remain a side kick to the Giant of Africa,NIGERIA

Charlie ,kindly park ur bones
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by natureblack(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
OXYGEN01: hahahaha.....Is that all what u can say to that silly pathetic mumugerian dog......calling u a nigerian is even a first class insult...aaabaa...a nigerian paaa.Look u need to pray over it dear.Being a mumugerian means FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDITY, RETARDNESS, BOMBING, KILLING, TERRORISM, SMELLY, DEAD BRAIN,ARMED ROBBERY,PROSTITUTION,PIRATING etc.You need 40 days dry fasting to redeem urself frm that statement made on U.Hahahahahaha
banana dey rotten the owner say he dey ripe

ghana is on her miserable knees begging IMF for bail-out while Charlie is here writing an endless fiction against a country with the fastest growing economy in Africa

Charlie,u can mumu ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.