Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? (547 Views)

Unable To Connect With Glo Modem / Iphone With Glo / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2014
I have been using glo gbam for 15months now and there has not been any complain about it, I mean they regularly take their normal 5 naira and then give me the 5MB data which I have enjoyed. But recently like a week ago the process has changed entirely, now they deduct 5 naira from my account balance but would not give me the 5MB data. Please I want to know from my friends here on Nland, is there anything wrong with glo Gbam?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by roufy235(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2014
call them
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by obosirow: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Shey
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by funnysaint(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
they just gave me 5mb today after 4 days of removing my money. i Think they have network issues
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by abbeyie007(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2014
i noticed it last month, i think it's network problem
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2014
kk, thanks for all the response. the worst thing is that when U call their customer care line, the customer care representative don't have any reasonable solution to give U.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by obosirow: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Adenuga does all the thinking for them.... He takes their brains and flushes them down the toilet so they can think nomore

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Default Program For Opening Pdf Files On Windows 7 / The Internet: A Town Square For The Global Village / Ozura Responsive Template For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.