Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Unable To Connect With Glo Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unable To Connect With Glo Modem (4662 Views)

Glo Modem! / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem / I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Connect With Glo Modem by prometheus(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2011
Hello NLders, I dont knw if any body is having a similar problem with glo netpro modem or is it only me? I bought dis glo 3g plus modem for abt 3wks nw bt av not been able to connect online with it. the worst is that my 5k data bundle will expire on d 24th of dis month without using up 2 10mb. Anybody with any solution or idea on how to correct dis? D sim is already registered.
Re: Unable To Connect With Glo Modem by kevoh(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
Have you called customer care?
Have you verified from neighbours if glo connection is strong in your location?
How about unlocking the modem and inserting another SIM to determine if it is the modem that is faulty?
Have you tried it on another system to see if it will work?

In my opinion I believe it is a network problem.
Re: Unable To Connect With Glo Modem by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
Here i Come Live!!! again

London used laptop,New laptops,

All kinds of Blackberry, Torch, Bold 1,2,3,4,5, Curve 1,2,3 at cheapest Rate grin grin grin grin

Nokia phones.then all the computers accessories, desktop system.

Flash usb modem for browsing at Attractive Rate!!!

My company name remains Fedics technology Nig ltd .

Call me on 08066063727,

COMPUTER VILLAGE SUIT

NAME EVERESTUS MGBENKA

(1) (Reply)

HP Deskjet 2050 All In One Printer / The Fastest Cafe I Have Ever Known(about 600kbps Download Speed!) / Clearance Sale On Uk Used Hp Compaq Desktop Pcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.