Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why This Brouhaha Over Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why This Brouhaha Over Ebola (449 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why This Brouhaha Over Ebola by hanbaliola(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2014
I think we should not create unnecessary panic towards ebola, so that we shouldn't put ourselves in an unnecessary situation.
Yes there is a deadly disease called ebola and simple hygiene can curb it spread, but am afraid if it's not genetically created by the West, two Americans were infected and they were treated by the so to say America that says there is no cure and when contacted to be given the same drug they used on their own people to save the life of dying ebola victims in Africa“ the drug is still under process not totally proven to be effective ” says the Americans but it cured their own.
I am afraid this is exactly the propaganda they want so that the Africans' will take million if not billions to their Country in search of a vaccine.
Remember they benefit from our adversary either in War to sell their weapons or epidemic to sell their drugs.
These same Americans send a bulletin to all their citizens as against panic over ebola, which they debunked all rumour consigning ebola i.e no shake, no touch, don't eat together etc they said this can only apply when the person is outrightly down. Even the bush meat when properly cooked can cause no harm.
To cap it all ordinary detergent or hand sanitizer can kill the germ. We were able to get the bulletin though meant only for their national, but luckily we got it and it has spread all over but we are still sending a lot scaring messages.
Remember Aids from Monkey or Ape's how many of us play with these primates like the West but the highest victims are in Africa, do you know how many billions Africa used to get the vaccine yearly from the West, we may not know because they told our Government the drug are expensive an and individual can't afford it, so government have to buy it. This is another one again from Africa but we are not the one's that used to have sexual inter course with animals but we are the one's that got all animal diseases.
I have not said there is no Ebola, be clean and observe normal hygiene always but please don't let us stigmatized people that has ordinary Malaria so we won't kill them before the real dead.
This disease I no there is more to it than meet the eyes
Re: Why This Brouhaha Over Ebola by paul288yahoo(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2014
finally someone thinking like me...Ebola is a genetically ,biologically ,created virus by the evil entity called the west....nothing but another evil scheme cooked up by the west to milk Africa dry.

1 Like

Re: Why This Brouhaha Over Ebola by Samunique(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2014
God bless u OP! I think wat kills most now is not ebola but the fear of ebola.
Imagine how someone who's just having malaria symptoms will feel now bcs of this ebola buhaha?

The real danger now is not even the ebola bcs ebola will go, believe it or not ebola will not last, but the fear, feelings and stigma attached to it are more deadly than ebola itself.
For instance, an African man can go on with malaria in his body for weeks without bordering himself and then get it treated with little medical effort and get well. But this might not be case anymore bcs of ebola fear, infact some people might even die ( God forbids) of ordinary fever that their immune system would have ordinarily taken care of just bcs of fear "it might be ebola".

What we need to do is not to panic but to take nesseccesery precautions and be prayerful while we seek a permanent medical solution to the problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should Government Do To Immortalize Dr. Adadevoh? / Raww Vegan Diet / Let Him Take Care Some The Smaller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.