Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,836 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Raww Vegan Diet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raww Vegan Diet (445 Views)

NO2 Maximus Vegan Body Building / How To Build Muscle On A Vegan Diet / Weight Loss Diet Based On Naija Foods (2) (3) (4)

Raww Vegan Diet by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello everyone, is anyone here a vegetarian? I have been making research on how the raww vegan lifestyle is the holy grail to losing weight. Has anyone here tried it esp juicing fruits and veggies? Did you lose weight? What other benefits did you enjoy eating this way? I have tried juicing fruits and veggies, i loved it except a few but it is quite expensive to maintain. Not to mention d inconvenience when you need to juice your breakfast and the power is out, again. So, please share your experiences, advice and warnings so i can learn from you. Thank you! (plz typo z on purpose. Cudnt upload d is time i tried. Dunno if some words raise red flags here.)

Chikungunya Virus Infect More Than 1 Million In America / Lose Weight And Stay Healthy / New Study Shows Scary Effect Of Smoking On The Brain

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5