Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Taking Malt Drink-milk Admixture Gives Energy - A Fact Or An Hoax - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taking Malt Drink-milk Admixture Gives Energy - A Fact Or An Hoax (4094 Views)

UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / Malt Drink Kill A Woman After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Malt Drink-milk Admixture Gives Energy - A Fact Or An Hoax by heykims(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2014
It is a common belief which is also very widespread especially among Nigerians that malt drink-milk admixture gives energy and I'm amused as to whether this is really true and if there is any scientific or medical basis or more so, if it is a research oriented fact.
I had always held this practice as a mere hoax but was forced to have a second thought when I visited the blood bank of a teaching hospital, months ago to donate blood for a sibling and one of the prerequisite was to provide myself with a malt drink and a tin of condensed milk. After the procedure was over, I was asked to mix both and then drink. This event changed my notion about the act for I used to regard it as mere superstition but if a tertiary hospital, d apex health institution in the health sector could practice this, then some iota of truth must be embedded therein.
In d masculine world, taking this admixture before coitus is believed to enhance sexual performance and enable men last longer in bed, I personally have no experience of such as I never gather enough convincing facts yet and I still have my doubts on its efficacy.
So I'd like to hear from guys on this forum viz health professionals for medical view, guys with their sexual experiences with and without the admixture, ladies' notions too on how true it is that d malt drink-milk admixture gives energy especially during coitus.

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Magnetic Energy Pad / What Is Hot Stone Massage? / Natural Foods That Boost Men's Sexual Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.