Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

14 Sex Tips From Men To Women (MUST READ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Sex Tips From Men To Women (MUST READ) (2869 Views)

I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 / 7 Best Sex Tips From Real Women...lol U Can't Believe Its Real!!! / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Sex Tips From Men To Women (MUST READ) by afronew: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Ask a man what kind of sex tips they´d give women if they could, and wow. Is it me, or is it getting hot in here? We have been gathering (mostly) anonymous suggestions from men and the bottom line is, they want everyone to enjoy themselves. But you want more specific details than that, right? Its not always easy for us to tell our partners exactly what we want. And I cant promise your man wants everything on this list. But I thinkmostof these tips will work formostcouples.Heres what men would love more women to do in bed. Read all here... http://www.afro-gist.com/2014/08/14-sex-tips-from-men-to-women-must-read.html

(1) (Reply)

†★annypie★† / Does Daniella Okeke Look Like Rihanna? (PHOTOS) / Adama Indimi, Shares Photos Of Her, Sisters And Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.