Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ (47217 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by TOSLAW: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Beverly Ada Osu, Nigeria’s representative #BBATheChase can’t seem to keep her personal business out of the competition but then again that’s what reality shows are for right?

While sharing one of her many precious moments with ‘boyfriend’ Angelo, Beverly, 21, disclosed to her ‘boyfi’ that at one point in her life, she slept with men for money to take care of her family while her mother was away in the US.

‘I’ve done all sorts. I’ve slept with men for money when I had to take care of my family‘, she confided in South African rep Angelo. Earlier, Beverly had revealed that she had a four-month baby aborted and that her mother was deported from the US.

She also stated that she has never regret ‘drinking, smoking, clubbing, partying, meeting with people’ except dating her ex-boyfriend 2shotz. The rapper weeks ago denied getting engaged with the video vixen/model.

Beverly shocked Nigerian audiences when she got extra cosy with Angelo two weeks ago.

http://www.naijaolofofo.com/bbathechase-ive-slept-with-men-for-money-to-take-care-of-my-family-beverly-osu-reveals/

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Sleekydee(m): 12:03am On Jul 25, 2013
Is it jst me or this bat can't seem 2 jst shut d hell up? Lik WTF, is she high on angelo's goolies?

13 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Airforce1(m): 12:04am On Jul 25, 2013
This girl is crazy... Lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by abohrandy: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2013
abeg how biggie di select peeps for this show?

with that her horse laff!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Prowizy2(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2013
So?
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by ednut1(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Most 9ja gals have done dis, no biggie

37 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 25, 2013
This babe really have to take it slow.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by vivianbelema(f): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2013
She's trying to be real hehehe Bev nwayo o
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by slap1(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2013
I LOVE TONTO DIKEH!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Eddy2cute(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2013
chie dis gurl no get levo @all,

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by buoye1(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2013
What a foolish excuse......9th

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2013
This girl sld to pulled out for sake of national security... Before she further disgraces out great country

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2013
if you are a girl and you have never done this before...click UNLIKE

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by ITbomb(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Why are people angry about one girl telling the world what most girl do. Using herself as example

14 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by osazee12(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Angelo's dick has got truth serum in it. I guess its the effect that we witnessing

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Arosa(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Must this girl talk about every disgusting thing she has done in her life. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by washingtin(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2013
@times i wonda, so afta winning BBA wit dis reputations wat nxt. Abi she has no plan concerning marriage n giving birth to children...tinkin of 2day forgeting dy will b a 2morrw

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Lovebond34(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Sayin d truth buh spoilin d name of our country...still cant figure out d purpose of dz show

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by LesbianBoy(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Okada abeg stop me here

19 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nomski0(f): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Beverly, cant u at least try and shut up in that house. Just do and start coming home.

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by homesteady(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2013
My goodness!! This girl is just 21 years!! So at what age did her eye open?? Maybe 15
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by bionicdude(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
d gal no get sense.washing her dirty laundry in front of africa.there could be sum other hms dat might have done worse dan she did but we don't know coz they keep their mouth shut.am not judging her but she should learn to keep her own secrets.i have secrets too.i keep my mouth shut so pple don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
homesteady: My goodness!! This girl is just 21 years!! So at what age did her eye open?? Maybe 15

It is girls like this that will make me support early marriage
I suggest she marry quick , perhaps one of those thieves and predators that call themselves senators.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by reuflair(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
*smh# ...can't anything good come out of Nigeria? ...even from her youths? ...she should know that for the time being, she is an Ambassadress representing Nigeria! ...*smh#
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Who Cares Its her Life...
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by AbuMikey(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Not new nau,what's the buzz about

Or don't you sleep with multiple men??

Then why are you hating??undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by IboBoyNuel(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
ednut1: Most 9ja gals have done dis, no biggie
Yea but they dnt air it on tv world wide

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Austeenxx: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Oh, really? Tell me something! cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by dplomaticVal: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Not interesting @al.. I wish she could change the headline to 'how i killed kudirat abiola'.. I wnt her 2b jailed 4life!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nomski0(f): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Not new nau,what's the buzz about

Or don't you sleep with multiple men??

Then why are you hating??undecided

Most peeps dont broadcast that they did it for money to the whole africa and tarnish your country's name. I dont know where Denrele gets these half-lunatics from sha.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by AbuMikey(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:

Most peeps dont broadcast that they did it for money to the whole africa and tarnish your country's name. I dont know where Denrele gets these half-lunatics from sha.
Exactly!!!!! Most peeps do it and kEep it private,can you Teach an Old Monkey new tricks?? I gues you sure know the answer to dat!

She iz an old stupid rhesus Monkey,for broadcasting it like she's gonna get an award for it,But dat aside Y'all should just stop hauling insults on her like she's the only female who does that!

[size=2pt]My 1Kobo[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Valto(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
this girl is a big disgrace to her family and nigeria.. she is just a waste of sper**m!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.