Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,117 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Can Nacl (salt) Combat Ebola? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Nacl (salt) Combat Ebola? (547 Views)

Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nacl (salt) Combat Ebola? by esbjaygmailco(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2014
I received couple of calls very early this morning (they dont allow me to enjoy my sleep) that There is a rumor that some people are planning to spread the deadly Ebola virus (is Ebola sand or garri or what means of spreading do they want to adopt? aircraft i guess) i was told to bath with warm water mixed with salt and drink some from it(whoever come up with this idea should remember there is God ooo, if salt kills worm does that mean it can kill ebola or ebola look like worm?). you people should not cause salt scarcity. its funny anyway, we are creative in Nigeria. up Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Threat: A Must Read / Pathetic: In Liberia Village, Shunned Ebola Victims Left To Die / 15 Best Natural Remedies For Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.