Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ebola Case In Zankli Hospital Abuja Is False Alarm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Case In Zankli Hospital Abuja Is False Alarm (814 Views)

River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Liberian Man With First Ebola Case In Nigeria Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Case In Zankli Hospital Abuja Is False Alarm by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Well unlike many other Nigerians who will believe every story, I have called the hospital with the number 092911165 to confirm the news of a reported ebola virus case in the hospital and I was told that it is not true. You can get their numbers from the internet to confirm. People should be care the kind of news they carry as this may cause more harm than good.
I strongly believe the lady who answered my call would not be telling lies and may be heading there now to make further investigations.
Re: Ebola Case In Zankli Hospital Abuja Is False Alarm by Sunkyphil(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2014
oya front page sharply before it degenerates to anoda thing
Re: Ebola Case In Zankli Hospital Abuja Is False Alarm by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2014
A lot of young men and women in Nigeria are using smart phones when they themselves are not smart. Am not saying I know it all, but what will it take to google the hospital and get their e-mail or number to verify? If people call and they deny, but eventually it is confirmed to be true, then Nigerians will have more reasons to get the hospital face grave consequences rather than just peddling false rumors. I also feel the hospital should do a lot now to arrest this ugly development.
Re: Ebola Case In Zankli Hospital Abuja Is False Alarm by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2014
If you are the owner of the hospital would you want to kill your business? For now its a let's watch and see as it unfolds.

This is a bad time to fall sick with fever and vommiting in nigeria, may God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ebola Patient Escapes Quarantine, Spreads Panic In Monrovia (liberia) / 10 Most Effective Immune Boosting Foods: Nutrition / 20 Practical Uses For Coca Cola – Proof That Coke Does Not Belong In The Human B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.