Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus (21994 Views)

Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by EricDonn(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
I can bet GEJ took his bath wt hot-salt-water dis morn, even if he refuse madam Pat go force him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by ayukdaboss(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
hushmail: always on top of d situation gej

no b like liberia wey wait 3 months b4 acting

Like SERIOUSLY man?? How much are you people paid? On top of which situation biko? Ebola upsurge was declared months ago in Liberia and other countries started preventive measures immediately meanwhile our PDP led government was busy looting funds...carrying out campaigns and pointing fingers at political parties for the problems of the nation.

Now Ebola is in Nigeria..who's responsible please? APC abi Labour party? Which one?
You get mind talk say "GEJ is always on top of the situation"? Because he rescheduled his Imo trip to hold Ebola meeting?

Chai..You people are shameless undecided

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by gebest: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
DIS KIND OF CASE TRULY DESERVE A COMMITTEE, SO LET HIM SET UP A STRONG COMMITTEE. VERY NECESSARY.
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by paparazzi1987(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
after the emergency meeting,a 10 man committee will be setup, by then many lives would have been lost..God protect me and my household
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by ayukdaboss(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ogesydney: We speak in walls. We at the vavex wallpapers Nigeria are looking for Distributors in Lagos,Port-harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Owerri Nigeria.
We also installs and sales directly to consumers.
kindly get in touch with us or call 08035457851 .

http://www.vavex.cz
http://ogesydney1.wix.com/wallpaper-design
https://www.facebook.com/KingdomOfWallpapers?ref=hl

Wuna get salt? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
nice smiley
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Too early when the damage is done. Foolish Beings.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
proactivity is key
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
The Ebola Committee has been set up. Not a joke. You can bet it's filled with useless people being paid to do nothing. Typical.

Na only today we don hear of this ebola thing? No be since February? Sloooowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by michealade(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
I think the aviation minister should face the government panel after this...why would he or his crew allow a sick passenger fly from his country to anoda country...i remembered last yr wen mai broda wantd to travel to uk they stopt him because he had ordinary cough...they rescheduled his trip till e was better...
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Onyiido: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
hushmail: always on top of d situation gej

no b like liberia wey wait 3 months b4 acting
Did your govt act immediately unlike south africa that did so? All the same kudos to them.
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Onyiido: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
MissMeiya: The Ebola Committee has been set up. Not a joke. You can bet it's filled with useless people being paid to do nothing. Typical.

Na only today we don hear of this ebola thing? No be since February? Sloooowpoke.
U dey mind am. Always slow in acting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Arosa(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
michealade: I think the aviation minister should face the government panel after this...why would he or his crew allow a sick passenger fly from his country to anoda country...i remembered last yr wen mai broda wantd to travel to uk they stopt him because he had ordinary cough...they rescheduled his trip till e was better...

I blame the minister of health for this mess. He should have given all airports strict directives on how to handle this ebola wahala. He had sufficient time to have managed this but he did nothing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Onyiido: U dey mind am. Always slow in acting.

Fu..ck that useless biatch of a president. Senegal immediately closed their borders when the outbreak happened in Guinea. The useless basstard was busy doing nothing, blaming APC for Boko Haram ish, campaigning on how to win osun state tomorrow planning on hw to win Lagos next year and yet the deadly virus kept getting closer and closer. It's not their fault, it's the fault of the gullible and senseless Nigerians that would still vote for them cos of a bad of rice and listen to their empty promises as usual. This motherfuxker is just so slow and have no sense. The countries that didn't stop flights to their country know how they can contain it. The guy even had his bath with salt and water this morning. When Nigerian blame the government. Blame ur selves too for not being man and patriotic enough to put your country on a smooth Lane. Fvvck that Country

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by armadeo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Arosa: Naija should invite our top scientist(eg epidemiologist) abroad to come home and help. undecided

If its you would you come. Knowing they would use you for propaganda. Either APC would task your certificate or PDP would say u asked for money.

Apart from that the necessary infrastructure is absent so what do you want to do. The lab won't have light they'll tell you gen is bad etc.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by armadeo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
LaurelP: Atimes I wonder what the vice president's job is
D president reps d country in all meetings
I think we have d worst VP in d history of dis country

Every car need a spare tire. His job is to be on the campaign posters.
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Youngzedd(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Setup a committee as usual.

Oga Jona
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Arosa(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
armadeo:

If its you would you come. Knowing they would use you for propaganda. Either APC would task your certificate or PDP would say u asked for money.

Apart from that the necessary infrastructure is absent so what do you want to do. The lab won't have light they'll tell you gen is bad etc.

If I could help in anyway I would come to naija, yes. grin
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Glaxx(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
THIS IS BULLSH/T! WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO ARRANGE FOR HANDY TEST EQUIPMENTS AT EVERY AIRPORT, LAND BORDER AND SEAPORT. THESE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN PLACE A MONTH AGO.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Onyiido: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
ollah1:

Fu..ck that useless biatch of a president. Senegal immediately closed their borders when the outbreak happened in Guinea. The useless basstard was busy doing nothing, blaming APC for Boko Haram ish, campaigning on how to win osun state tomorrow planning on hw to win Lagos next year and yet the deadly virus kept getting closer and closer. It's not their fault, it's the fault of the gullible and senseless Nigerians that would still vote for them cos of a bad of rice and listen to their empty promises as usual. This motherfuxker is just so slow and have no sense. The countries that didn't stop flights to their country know how they can contain it. The guy even had his bath with salt and water this morning. When Nigerian blame the government. Blame ur selves too for not being man and patriotic enough to put your country on a smooth Lane. Fvvck that Country
You're so on point. I hate his gullible way of handling things, all he does is to ask world bank for 1.8billion naira loan to tackle insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Sant1m: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Shame! Why are people trivealising something as serious as this, gej govt had all the time to put things in place and protect Nigerians, he did not. Sawyer came in via the airport not a bush path, and our slow pork president had nothing on ground since march to detect his illness and ur falling for this belated meeting instead of apologising to Nigerians for his ineptitude and acting late. All he care about is his presidential aspiration come next yr, if just one sawyer can infest 5 persons, do the math to see how many 5 will infest. In a serious country the masses would ve told the president he has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Mbediogu(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Idrismusty97: So? undecided
Fighting Ebola virus is assymmetric, very much like fighting BH in Sambisa and Gwoza. You have to die over and over again (with attendant propaganda luggage) before you even engage the enemy. You have to die to win, though you may never win.
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Mbediogu(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Idrismusty97: So? undecided
Fighting Ebola virus is assymmetric, very much like fighting BH in Sambisa and Gwoza. You have to die over and over again (with attendant propaganda luggage) before you even engage the enemy. You have to die to win, though you may never win. Quote me, do not say I told you.
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
JECBOSS: God Bless President Jonathan!
@OP, Did the President bath with salt water today?
LOL @ d last line
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
iconize: Summons emergency meeting now?

For all I know, our government has completely failed us...
True talk....Na only God go save us oo
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by ignis: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is getting very interesting.
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Neroanna: i guess he also drank the solution grin
LMAO
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by babyjoker(f): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Rikidony: . the fear of EBOLA undecided
is the biginning of a hot salt water bath
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Bennyberry(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Naija nonsense propanganda.Must evrytin be made public?.Dr abati brocasting like say dem tel nigerians abt d president trip b4.who cares abt a meeting attended by sick people who hav infested nigeria wit a disease greater dan EBOLA.corruption is the greatest virus enroding dis country. #cleanse our land frm dis cluenz inhumans and EBOLA wud b history.#LONGLIVE9ja

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
I jst hope it yields a positive result aftawards, Shikena:x
Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by abrajways: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
I wonder why some people are praising GEJ for the moves. why? its too late he should have done this 4months ago ? our leaders lack futuristic approach to important issues! now the disease is here at last killing Nigerians and some foools still has the nerve to praise the president.... sometimes I wonder the kind of people we are in this shit hole called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus by Bennyberry(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Naija politics wit nonsense propangandas.Must evrytin be made public?.Dr abati is brocasting on twitter as if nigerians " the masses" were even aware of d president trip.who cares abt a meeting attended by sick people who hav infested nigeria wit a disease greater dan EBOLA.corruption is the greatest virus enroding dis country. #cleanse our land frm dis cluenz inhumans and EBOLA wud b history.#LONGLIVE9ja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Lied On Buhari ICC Invitation – PDP / Middle Belt Youths Berate Wike, Say He Has Crossed ‘the Red Line’ / Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.