Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) (55284 Views)

EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' / Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by StPete: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan will always be remembered for his declaration speech in 2010 where he stated that in his early days in school, he had no shoes and no school bags.

The president was recently spotted without foot-wear during a Strategic meeting with his staff prior to his departure for the US-Africa Summit in Washing DC.

Jonathan had travelled to the United States on Sunday, August 3, where he joined President Obama and about 50 participating African and global leaders for a 3-day summit for discussions that are expected to lead to greater progress in key areas such as expanding trade and investment ties, promoting inclusive sustainable development and expanding cooperation on peace and security.

I think his wearing no shoes is innate...you can't take that out of the Ijaw man lol

21 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by CharlieMaria(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ffc

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by sammieguze(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
CHAI.. MONEY GOOD O... SEE THE FLOOR MEHN.... AM NOT SURE I WILL WANT TO WEAR A SHOE IN THIS KINDA PLACE SEF

COME TO THINK OF IT... AM SURE THIS MAN ALSO WEARS HIS HAT TO BED

97 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by omenpetrol: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
he has a right to......... though its unprofessional....i don't see any big deal
BUT THE MAN CON RESEMBLE HUNTER SHA grin grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Cymbal: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Not surprised.
He's just trying to remember those days when he had no shoes.

U CAN DO BETTER.

23 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by priscaoge(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
And so Is this suppose to be a news? Maybe u didn't see his footwear under d table undecided undecided

U guys keep shouting that he doesn't remove his hat,now that he removed his footwear it's now a news on FP undecidedundecided........

Uwa enwe mmeta lipsrsealed

110 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by hrykanu231(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
The fisherman

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by NaLaugh: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
BOSS SHITT!! cool

Then again, you can see his footwear right next to his right foot.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by bigx(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ermmm, what's wrong there?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by hydeka: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
hmmm..
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by englishmart(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jonathan! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!!
How many times did I call you?
Don't tell me you were reminiscent,

Make I no come change my mind

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by dammytosh: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Awwwwww !!!!

"His excellency is a sincere man. He must have been truelly 'shoeless' according to his campaign strategy."

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Speaking in Team GEJ's voice grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Emekamex(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jonathan- The Otueke man raised without shoes.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by flyca: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Son of the soil cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by KKImoh: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Amen
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by lifestyle1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by amakufrancis(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
tats a humble leader showinq us ah qood example. Wat do u tink?
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Jeromekingsley: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
What's funny??
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
How will dat help us fight ebola?

Learn How to Invest at profitng and earn 50% profit every 20days... www.profitng.com
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Okay
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by SAMBARRY: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
What's my business with that sh1t.if he like make he wear only boxers and singlet I care less. Just find a way to bring back those 200 girls because I know if your daughters were among those girls they will have been free since undecided

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
No socks - but in his infamous hat - na wa ohh.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by UpLoyo: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
amakufrancis: tats a humble leader showinq us ah qood example. Wat do u tink?

What's not wearing a shoe's got to do with humility? It's not like he's walking around town bare footed. It's a free world, he can decided to wear or not to wear shoes, his call. Why is this news again?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
that is ok it is an informal meeting in his home.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by obiscolly(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
The boy without shoes now a President without shoes. cool
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leopards never change their spots... so why expect our great president to change..?

If taking off his shoes help him think, why bother in the first place??

At least shoeless beats clueless any day

All Hail GEJ... our shoeless president grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by cycline404(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yes, He Once had no Shoes....
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by toby4: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
He is human many of us do this so why can't do it

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by arsetalks(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
And it is on front page? I thought the re.tarded president is human and it is human to not want to have foot wear footwears sometime? I agree he is a re.tard but what purpose is this thread achieving?
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by whirlwind7(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
NwaNimo1: No socks - but in his infamous hat - na wa ohh.

I tell ya. Simple etiquette requires that hats shouldn't be worn indoors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 / Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.