Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) (55288 Views)

EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' / Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by priscaoge(f): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
cycline404: Yes, He was had no Shoes....
Oga please modify this blunder undecided
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
GenBuhari: that is ok it is an informal meeting in his home.
You sounded sensible for once.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
The matter calls for make someone commot shoe noni. The day my papa find out about some guy trying to dupe him about land matter. When land manager first came to bring the news, him con commot shoe and hat first grin grin Adupe pe olorun shogo in the end.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
backhanded compliment or is it a backhanded insult undecided
PhockPhockMan: You sounded sensible for once.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Debonair01: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Y'all can say what you like... but deep in ur heart i knw it just kind of feels "uncomfortable" seeing ur president bare foot. I dnt really care what he does in "his house", but please just spare me the sight. Pictures shldnt be taken is such informal settings for nigerians to see. As a president, leader, pastor, MD, you need to be careful the kind of image u let ur subjects see. Some may call it pretence, but i say..... its a necessary and integral part of leadership to manage the kind of image u portray, that every image must serve its purpose (of which i think this one serves no positive purpose). This includes how you laugh, stand, talk, dress. As long as it is going to be in the glare of ur subjects, either through pictures or whatever... please cut the excesses.

I want a mystery around my president, i want an assuring president, i dnt want "see finish" syndrome arnd my president.

SO, please.... aides to the president, or anyone here that knows someone that knows any aide, I dnt want to see my president like this again please. If pictures are going to be taken at any meeting, please lets see an official president, and if he decides to where boxers or singlet to any meeting, just spare me the sight please by not letting anyone take his picture.

#my personal opinion and i dnt expect anyone to agree with my POV, but if you cnt relate to what i just wrote, then u might not have any business as a leader

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=StPete]

The president was recently spotted without foot-wear
SO KINI BIG DEAL? gbogbo nkan ni jo ara oko loju, tan ba pa adiye won ta FLAG.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by bootstrap(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Debonair01: Y'all can say what you like... but deep in ur heart i knw it just kind of feels "uncomfortable" seeing ur president bare foot. I dnt really care what he does in "his house", but please just spare me the sight. Pictures shldnt be taken is such informal settings for nigerians to see. As a president, leader, pastor, MD, you need to be careful the kind of image u let ur subjects see. Some may call it pretence, but i say..... its a necessary and integral part of leadership to manage the kind of image u portray, that every image must serve its purpose (of which i think this one serves no positive purpose). This includes how you laugh, stand, talk, dress. As long as it is going to be in the glare of ur subjects, either through pictures or whatever... please cut the excesses.

I want a mystery around my president, i want an assuring president, i dnt want "see finish" syndrome arnd my president.

SO, please.... aides to the president, or anyone here that knows someone that knows any aide, I dnt want to see my president like this again please. If pictures are going to be taken at any meeting, please lets see an official president, and if he decides to where boxers or singlet to any meeting, just spare me the sight please by not letting anyone take his picture.

#my personal opinion and i dnt expect anyone to agree with my POV, but if you cnt relate to what i just wrote, then u might not have any business as a leader

WORD!!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
SAMBARRY: What's my business with that sh1t.if he like make he wear only boxers and singlet I care less. Just find a way to bring back those 200 girls because I know if your daughters were among those girls they will have been free since undecided
ebola virus news has thrown that one under the carpet,trust naija,na ebola dey reign now
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
GenBuhari: backhanded compliment or is it a backhanded insult undecided
It's a compliment, minus insult.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Its Alright joor. Why do i like him a little bit for this. Still ant Jonathan anyway
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by TellBlazer(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
To me I think is a mark of a workaholic,some men work non stop and with the current situation of things in niigeria he should always be on his feet,holding meeting every were,in sitting room,dinningroom,etc even some meeting are held in the toilet.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
OP this is not news. I swear you no try. angry
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by omenka(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
What the fvck is under that hat that it hardly comes off

As per the shoes, well, you can take a monkey out of the forest but you can't take the forest out of a monkey.

No pun intended.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Oballer: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
.........Jonathan had travelled to the United States on Sunday, August 3, w[b]here he joined President Obama and about 50 participating African and global leaders for a 3-day summit for discuss[/b]

please re phrase that part. it should be more like ; where he and other 50 African and Global leaders JOINED President Obama........
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians elected a primitive fisherman to rule over them, a civilised setting is no place for that fisherman.

What a clownish president, the same attire and hat, even at night. Maybe he sleeps in it.

The other day African leaders were summoned to Paris for an important meeting, he carried along his local alcoholic brew from his village, got to Paris, drunk himself to stupor & landed in the hospital.

Besides what was the topic of discussion at the meeting, what were they strategising? How to launder money to the US, or perhaps they were deciding which of the expensive hotels they were going to base.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by DeZoro(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
If Buhari dey see this gathering now, him head go dey swell... Kai president na president ooo. Maximum respect.... GEJ all the way...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
If he remove hat;APC bigots go shout say he get conehead;if he wear cap;dem go say he nor dey courteous;if he nor wear shoes;dem go call am daft;if he wear him traditional attire;dem go say he suppose wear agbada. undecided una just dey scream yet una wretc.hed papas neva even be village leader for once!!SMH for haters..GEJ tiLl 2023
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Saying with pride* My' President!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Hysmady(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Him shoe don get Ebola virus....
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Blowing off another's candle will not make yours shine brighter..
50calibre: Nigerians elected a primitive fisherman to rule over them, a civilised setting is no place for that fisherman.

What a clownish president, the same attire and hat, even at night. Maybe he sleeps in it.

The other day African leaders were summoned to Paris for an important meeting, he carried along his local alcoholic brew from his village, got to Paris, drunk himself to stupor & landed in the hospital.

Besides what was the topic of discussion at the meeting, what were they strategising? How to launder money to the US, or perhaps they were deciding which of the expensive hotels they were going to base.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
He wants to cool off his foot. That's all.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
smiley I know . thanks.
PhockPhockMan: It's a compliment, minus insult.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by millionaireman: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Working without shoes? That's the style of workaholics. Pictures of Barack Obama's worn-out shoes were broadcast across the globe when Obama was asking Americans to elect him as their president.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Adminisher: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
StPete: President Goodluck Jonathan will always be remembered for his declaration speech in 2010 where he stated that in his early days in school, he had no shoes and no school bags.

The president was recently spotted without foot-wear during a Strategic meeting with his staff prior to his departure for the US-Africa Summit in Washing DC.

Jonathan had travelled to the United States on Sunday, August 3, where he joined President Obama and about 50 participating African and global leaders for a 3-day summit for discussions that are expected to lead to greater progress in key areas such as expanding trade and investment ties, promoting inclusive sustainable development and expanding cooperation on peace and security.

I think his wearing no shoes is innate...you can't take that out of the Ijaw man lol

This is the most impressive picture I have seen of Jona and his style. In spite of myself I am actually impressed. The man actually works.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Onuokwu: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
whirlwind7:

I tell ya. Simple etiquette requires that hats shouldn't be worn indoors.

dat no be izon man etiquette o...na oyibo man own.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by kambah(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
this is not acceptable anywhere, I once said it that as long people are allowed to enter meeting venue with their phones, there will alwayz be a security breach for Nigeria.
imagine one of the insider who opportuned to travelled wt president now snaped our number 1 citizen bare footed.
sametin happening back home where a meeting will be held or our secirity doing their work while some moles in the house exposing or sending out very sensitive pictures to pple.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by EkoIle1: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
kambah: this is not acceptable anywhere, I once said it that as long people are allowed to enter meeting venue with their phones, there will alwayz be a security breach for Nigeria.
imagine one of the insider who opportuned to travelled wt president now snaped our number 1 citizen bare footed.
sametin happening back home where a meeting will be held or our secirity doing their work while some moles in the house exposing or sending out very sensitive pictures to pple.

Obviously, this picture was taken with their consent and knowledge. His aids like abati and reno post similar on twitter all the time to convey some kind of official seriousness or competence.

Unfortunately for them , they do more damage than good. It's shows that their level of exposure and sophistication is below par. The best and only to prove competence and handwork is the people feeling the handwork in form of benefits and improved quality of life, not via some silly pictures, gimmicks, daily rants and attack against the opposition.

What kind of leader or how many leaders have you seen shoe less in official settings both formal and informal...?

It's crude and grossly tacky..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by debicy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
NaLaugh: BOSS SHITT!! cool

Then again, you can see his footwear right next to his right foot.

Men! U get eyes.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by CaptainKodak(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
sammieguze: CHAI.. MONEY GOOD O... SEE THE FLOOR MEHN.... AM NOT SURE I WILL WANT TO WEAR A SHOE IN THIS KINDA PLACE SEF

COME TO THINK OF IT... AM SURE THIS MAN ALSO WEARS HIS HAT TO BED

U blind?u no see or know say dat one na carpet?
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Evathyst(f): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
How's ds supposed to be a news? Read one tym ago abt a certain U.S president who doesn't av any iota of respect for protocol nd so sometimes held meeting with his 'kitchen' cabinet members while sitting on a closet. Although, ds ebola Jonathan of a man is clueless. Bt on ds, he has my support. Make all doz PDP e-maggots forgive my choice of words o grin
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by celeron40(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
sammieguze:

COME TO THINK OF IT... AM SURE THIS MAN ALSO WEARS HIS HAT TO BED
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by chukxie(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
arsetalks: And it is on front page? I thought the re.tarded president is human and it is human to not want to have foot wear footwears sometime? I agree he is a re.tard but what purpose is this thread achieving?

Re.tarded? Your moniker says it all....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.