Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ebola Prevention - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebola Prevention (531 Views)

Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure / Best Prevention For Ebola Disease / Symtoms and Prevention of EBOLA VIRUS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Prevention by tyty413: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
It is true that this virus is spreading rapidly. Are we going to sit down and cross our arms waiting for the year America is going to release their secret serum to Africa while the virus kills us at the speed of lightning?
Well from my constant following of this case since it outbreak in February till date, I have come to realize that the only reason why this virus is killing some and not all is because in simple english, some Immune systems are stronger than some.
WHO and other international and national health bodies have stated different preventive measures and can someone please tell me how that has helped protect the health workers how much more any other person?
They tell us to wash our hands regularly but no one mentioned how long the virus can last on clothes.
Do you even know you can be a carrier without even knowing and pass it down to some else who comes in contact with your clothes?
I am not a doctor but I can tell u categorically that the preventive measures stated are not enough because it only takes care of the b4 u get the virus. So what happens if u get the virus?
You wait for your death?
I am not going to neglect the bitter kola story because bitter kola has always been known to be medicinal. Would it hurt us to try it if it isnt going to hurt you in ANY way?
What you should know is bitter kola is one of the plants that boost immune system. And if having a better immune system will give you higher chances of survival, then y not boost it.
Researches have shown that bitter kola can stop ebola from multiplying in the system but its not been approved because such research wasnt done in the US.
My advise to all africans who do not have access to america's secret serum and are in the middle of this epidemic is protect them themselves according to WHO requirements and also do what it takes to survive. BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.
1. Eat BITTER KOLA
2. Take vitamins regualrly
3. Take vitamin C regularly (1000mg) once a day
4. Eat a lot of immune boosting fruits e.g paw paw, carrot, red grapefruits (citrus grape), etc
5. Eat a lot of immune boosting foods/vegetables: mushroom, fresh bitter leaf(it is best when its taking as a drink or agbo), egg yolks, vegetable salad(with a lot of spinach), UGWU, yoghurt, etc
6. Detoxify regularly
7 reduce intake of alcohol to bearest minimum
8. Ruduce sugar intake
9. Exercise regularly (skipping and jump jack) are easy form of exercise
10. Take a lot of fiber related food e.g wheat.
11. Drink water regularly till your urine is clear
12. Keep your environment as clean as possible (use more of disinfectants and antiseptic soaps for both bathing and washing)
Ebola has been tagged a poverty infection, meaning it affects mostly those who cannot afford to take proper care of themselves
I hope this helps us fight ebola more.
Re: Ebola Prevention by ajasbaba(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
thanks i like your write up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus / Stop The Attack On President Jonathan-eedris Abdulkareem / Live Snake Found On A Plane In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.