Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Laptop Overheating Problem! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Overheating Problem! (969 Views)

ANNOYING: HP G62 Laptop Always Overheating And Turning Off. / This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers / How To Avoid Hard Drive Overheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Overheating Problem! by mrghost: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2008
are you having problem with your Notebook, in terms of overheating? well 50% laptop users are facing this major problem. Ok! never worry, because you don't have to take your laptop to those who claim to be laptop repairer who will turn the headache of a laptop to many ailment. I guarantee you can do this yourself right inside your bedroom.
as we all know every thing is now easy just if we find our way around it.

send a mail to pctophonetips@yahoo.com and I will send you a powerful Ebook that will direct you to solve this problem yourself. I hear you say you have never been to a technical field before. Forget it.

it free. I would have attached it for downloading here but its above the size allowed.
just send a mail i will send it to your mail. pctophonetips@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Laptop Overheating Problem! by femzy(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2008
Of course you could upload it somewhere for those who are interested to download it from.
Re: Laptop Overheating Problem! by mrghost: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2008
I have not uploaded it yet. this is why I said if you care for it send a mail to pctophonetips@yahoo.com with the subject Laptop overheating problem.
Re: Laptop Overheating Problem! by AussieBoy(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2008
This is a very interesting topic for discussion!!!

Things that generally cause laptoip heating problems include, but are not cofined to:
[list]
[li]Processes that keeps the processor operating at high capacity[/li]
[li]faulty internal fans[/li]
[li]some serious dust on the internal fans[/li]
[li]Inteference with the air coolingsystem[/li]
[/list]

With the first instance you can take a look at the processes in task manager, shutdown any that is running high and possibly disable it. With the rest it might be worth seekng professional help if unsure of what you are doing.

I post this with a view to extending the discussion on laptop overheating, not as a solution.

(1) (Reply)

Old Dell P11 Laptop How To Load Os In It / Please, I Need Zinox Divers / Please Help With Rapidshare Premium User Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.