Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus (31420 Views)

Ebola Possible Treatment / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Infertility In Women And Possible Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by victorv12(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
All these bastards want to turn Africans into guinea pigs again! I swear, African leaders are lazy.

A Japanese chemical co. with the US food and drug administration... These two companies are affiliated with the military. Especially, the latter is affiliated with the US Army Medical Research Institute of infectious Diseases.

They can never give Africans anything for free. Someone should better advice the president to start funding our research institutes, and aswell reachout to some of our best scholars working outside the country to come and deliver us from this omen called ebola.

1 Like

Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by wordcat(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
slimzypink:

so if i dont like ur comment Ebola wud get to me...choi..stupidity in High places...luk for a betta way to beg for likes

And he actually got some "likes"

Smh. Naija is in serious mess.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by WebSurfer(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
walescounis: Ebola news everywhere.

If yu can like My Comment, Ebola will not get to yu.

Amin.
those who gave those like are the kind of people who bathed with salt..Poster and likers morons

1 Like

Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by 1stola: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Er, when I first registered in 2012, and I was a tad bit naive, without knowledge of how crazy the forum is, and naij mentality in general. I must've posted my maternal ancestral name(I've deleted the post and the handle) and the part of Remo she's from on a thread in the culture, while discussing history with a next poster - and some next poster with an handle similar to yours asserted that he's from the same part of naij, and from the same bloodline.

I acknowledged him but I kind of stayed away from all that cos I don't really do too much famzing...especially with someone I never even knew existed. But had to find out that I might related to someone in a next place on the internet.

Anyway, if it's not you, allow it.
ok
well, i'll like to hear and know more bout u... memory...
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
1stola:
ok
well, i'll like to hear and know more bout u... memory...

Follow back.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by wordcat(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
freecocoa: Forgive me but I'd say you are ignorant not open-minded, if you call the ebola virus a small issue.

You even have time to reply that guy.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by 1stola: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Follow back.

Hmn! This your pix is scary o grin grin grin
I couldn't help ma self but starred for about 30 secs before i could even follow grin grin grin
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Ahmeduana(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
chibuzz89:

You're right but ur English is wrong grin
MR GRAMMARIAN, WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST STATEMENT? YOU SAID AM RIGHT, WHY DID YOU SAY SO? IT IS BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT AM PASSING ACROSS! KO?
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by vision2050: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
What is our medical officers doing? Most of them have Phd. But no brain na certificate we went to school to get so that we won't die in poverty. Imagine a Phd holder in Mechanical Engineering can't produce a car door?
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2014

Amin.

NL peeps sha. What has liking a comment gotta do with Ebola prevention? Just take the neccessary precautions and pray hard.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2014

Amin.
Cheap Blackmail! angry
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by kaima1984(f): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
onihaxy: No other news or stories to make frontpage again on nairaland apart from EBOLA?
He who's house is on fire don't go chasing rat
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Motolank: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2014

Amin.
Imagin ao many pple did lik the comment... CHAI 3X,
Now pple fear ebola more than they fear GOD
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Motolank: 2:08am On Aug 09, 2014
wheredemdey:

MONUMENTAL INSIPID UNASSUMING RET4RDED FULL BLOWN F***KING M0R0N.

I luv all the english you spoken... But i can not break dem to my size? Wat did waek giv u in english
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by dnawah(m): 2:37am On Aug 09, 2014

Amin.
dislike,i only fear God.after all all die na die.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by VivaLaFrans: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Jakeattah: winkSee sharp NL's abeg

Them never create topic finish and the front page has already been booked. You will see; .., ddd, ff, psp, apc.

I follow do am sha, make I no lie grin
Everyone wants to make frontpage...... Please Is there any reward for making Frontpage on Nairaland?
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by VivaLaFrans: 7:16am On Aug 10, 2014
Motolank:
Imagin ao many pple did lik the comment... CHAI 3X,
Now pple fear ebola more than they fear GOD
You know, there are certain people who get likes for posting that..
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Jakeattah(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2014
VivaLaFrans: Everyone wants to make frontpage...... Please Is there any reward for making Frontpage on Nairaland?

My bro non o... Not even thank u

I guess everyone wants to be noticed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) / Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.