Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

A Conversation Btw Aids & Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Conversation Btw Aids & Ebola (815 Views)

North Korea Cures AIDS, Ebola And Cancer With Single Drug! - UK / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Conversation Btw Aids & Ebola by blemon44(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
A CONVERSATION BTW AIDS & EBOLA

AIDS: Bros na wah for you oo, you just come everybody they fear you like death, where you get ur own from.

EBOLA: Ha ha ha, I been tell u that time naa, say make you wait ,make you neva commot, you no gree, u rush come out, e no tey doctors tidy you... but see me now, the patient dog, eats the fattest bone.

AIDS: na wahoo, everybody dey fear oo, no body dey nea rperson wey you catch oo, but me, if i catch someone, no one go send, people go dey even chop wit am, hug am, even 'sleep' with am sef, without issue.

EBOLA: Bros i ready come, u know native doctor wey do dis juju for me? I dey pursue somebody sef even if him don die...u no fit carry person wey I kill from state to state like that oo.

AIDS: Even hospital sef dey fear you oo, if dem carry your victim come hospital, d hospital don close be that, bt me,everybody go dey go normally like say i no dey there sef.

EBOLA: Bros, no be me do u oooooo, na only you waka come naaa.

AIDS: Your case tire me ooo, I wan be like you oo, you just make me look like nothing now. Even me dey fear you cos you fit catch me sef........but know sey, all these Virus you are sharing, remember that 'diaris God oooooooooooo
Re: A Conversation Btw Aids & Ebola by Icocop101(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
blemon44: A CONVERSATION BTW AIDS & EBOLA

AIDS: Bros na wah for you oo, you just come everybody they fear you like death, where you get ur own from.

EBOLA: Ha ha ha, I been tell u that time naa, say make you wait ,make you neva commot, you no gree, u rush come out, e no tey doctors tidy you... but see me now, the patient dog, eats the fattest bone.

AIDS: na wahoo, everybody dey fear oo, no body dey nea rperson wey you catch oo, but me, if i catch someone, no one go send, people go dey even chop wit am, hug am, even 'sleep' with am sef, without issue.

EBOLA: Bros i ready come, u know native doctor wey do dis juju for me? I dey pursue somebody sef even if him don die...u no fit carry person wey I kill from state to state like that oo.

AIDS: Even hospital sef dey fear you oo, if dem carry your victim come hospital, d hospital don close be that, bt me,everybody go dey go normally like say i no dey there sef.

EBOLA: Bros, no be me do u oooooo, na only you waka come naaa.

AIDS: Your case tire me ooo, I wan be like you oo, you just make me look like nothing now. Even me dey fear you cos you fit catch me sef........but know sey, all these Virus you are sharing, remember that 'diaris God oooooooooooo

Come! Let me warn the two of you very well,this is more than a joke ooooo!!! You're are wasting human lives here and you both have the guts and effrontery to stage a conversation eeeeeh! I bet you both: you will not live to see or tell the end of this conversation. I command you duo to appear in heaven's divine court of judgment and be consumed in Jesus Name. HOLY GHOST.........FIRE!!!

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Btw Aids & Ebola by tunnamaniah(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
ahhhhh broz, pple no even comment, anyways, d thing funny small, dat dude nail u sha, i find u reach here
Re: A Conversation Btw Aids & Ebola by blemon44(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
tunnamaniah:
ahhhhh broz, pple no even comment, anyways, d thing funny small, dat dude nail u sha, i find u reach here

bros you try as you find me come
you are blessed

but before i commented on that topic i didnt know it was on joke section
and i could not delete it because of the "LIKES" i got there
Re: A Conversation Btw Aids & Ebola by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well hello ebola, thanks to our beloved scientists working round the clock, you and your "brother" AIDS will be history soon. YAY SCIENCE!! cool

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Btw Aids & Ebola by Onyegecha(f): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
My dear you try wella. Very funnilistic. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Why Africa Will Likely Continue To Be Underdeveloped / Spitting Up Blood / The Difference Between Frustration And Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.