Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Difference Between Frustration And Depression? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Difference Between Frustration And Depression? (815 Views)

current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration / The Dangers Of Postpartum Depression / A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Frustration And Depression? by Smartsyn(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
I have come across post and people talking about being depressed and have alwayz wondered, isn't it the same as getting frustrated in/with life.

A heated arguement has once ensued on the topic, and while some school of thought are saying that they're the same, others are arguing that depression is a higher level of frustration, that a cummulation of many frustrations can get you into depression. I faulted that idea based on the fact a small boy that has barely see any frustration in life, can be treated of depression. I may be wrong though..

So please, i will like my colleagues on the know to throw more light on this. Thanks.

Mature comments only..

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! / Chemical Constituents Of Noni (morinda Citrifolia) / How Clean Are Nylon/polythene Bags Used For Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.