Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,193 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Have Just Fund The Cure Of Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Just Fund The Cure Of Ebola (584 Views)

Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / He Need Help For Cure Of Pile / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Fund The Cure Of Ebola by johnobaseki(f): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well I thank god for ueing me as a tools for is work I am Dr john obaseki here in nigeria edo state I work with root and herb I just find out the cure of ebola if you want to know I am not a spirit I am not hiden my self from any body and I am happy that nigeria will be the first place to discover it, who ever is in charge of this ebola should give me a call on 08158673462 thank you
Re: I Have Just Fund The Cure Of Ebola by jhydebaba(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thief of the highest order!

Show us someone u cured with ur "yeye" drugs.

Doctor! My yarnsh tongue
Re: I Have Just Fund The Cure Of Ebola by timiwillson: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
hahahahaha that guy na thief!
Re: I Have Just Fund The Cure Of Ebola by ifysimple(f): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
i hope there would be no grammatical error on the name of that your drug? undecided
Re: I Have Just Fund The Cure Of Ebola by solid3(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bros, when you learn how to type good English, let me know, I will connect you to those who will buy your drugs in large quantity.
Re: I Have Just Fund The Cure Of Ebola by johnobaseki(f): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=solid3]Bros, when you learn how to type good English, let me know, I will connect you to those who will buy your drugs in large quantity. [/quote what do you know if not to have doubt all over your soul you think is what you small boys do to take money from people even jesus was crucified
Re: I Have Just Fund The Cure Of Ebola by johnobaseki(f): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
what do you know if not to have doubt all over your soul you think is what you small boys do to take money from people even jesus was crucified

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Patient Discharged In Lagos, Declared Fit / Sierra Leone's 365 Ebola Deaths Traced Back To One Healer / Nanosilver Not A Cure For Ebola – Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.