Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria (11825 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Stolen Goods From Malls In Sa Heading To Nigeria / SSS Warned Abuja Malls About Possible Terror Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
List of largest shopping malls in nigeria
1. Palm shopping mall lagos
2. Jabi lake mall, abuja
3. Ado bayero mall, kano
4. Silverbird entertainment centre, abuja
5. Polo park mall, enugu
6. Ikeja shopping mall, lagos
7. Lekki peninsula mall, lekki lagos
8. Capital mall, abuja
9. Ibadan mall, ibadan
10. Port harcourt mall, port harcourt
11. Delta city mall, effurun
12. Benini city mall, benin city
13. Onitsha mall, onitsha
14. Kwara mall, ilorin
15. Abia mall, umuahia
16. Festival mall, lagos
17. Osapa convenience centre, lagos
18. Ceddi mall, abuja.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_shopping_malls_in_Nigeria
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Construction going on at The palms?

That is definitely an outdated list.....and if I ask... you will claim that you live in Lagos as if Lagos start and end in Amuwo Odofin... grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
ilugunboy: Construction going on at The palms?

That is definitely an outdated list.....and if I ask... you will claim that you live in Lagos as if Lagos start and end in Amuwo Odofin... grin
that's an error from me, didn't notice while copying and pasting, I don't stay @ amuwo odofin, even if I stay there, The palm mall is pretty far from amuwo odofin.
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pls where are jabi lake and capital malls in abuja? The biggest shopping malls in abuja are shoprite, spar, park and shop, and next pls
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by jieta: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
wow! a center of excellence indeed. have four mall and yet cant keep ur environment clean
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
customized13: List of largest shopping malls in nigeria
2. Jabi lake mall, abuja
3. Ado bayero mall, kano
5. Polo park mall, enugu
8. Capital mall, abuja
9. Ibadan mall, ibadan
14. Kwara mall, ilorin
15. Abia mall, umuahia
16. Festival mall, lagos
18. Ceddi mall, abuja.

we don't have malls in abuja, we have plazas

1 Like

Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
meforyou1: Pls where are jabi lake and capital malls in abuja? The biggest shopping malls in abuja are shoprite, spar, park and shop, and next pls
I guess they are under-construction.
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by otokx(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
meforyou1: we don't have malls in abuja, we have plazas

Tell them; some Nigerians do not know what malls look like, same way they do not know what a standard airport terminal should look like.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
customized13: I guess they are under-construction.
the plazas I told u are abuja biggest plazas
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
meforyou1: the plazas I told u are abuja biggest plazas
lol, guy u wicked oooo
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
customized13: List of largest shopping malls in nigeria
2. Jabi lake mall, abuja
3. Ado bayero mall, kano
5. Polo park mall, enugu
8. Capital mall, abuja
9. Ibadan mall, ibadan
14. Kwara mall, ilorin
15. Abia mall, umuahia
16. Festival mall, lagos
18. Ceddi mall, abuja.

this is why some posters never make it to FP how can you make such a post without pictorial evidence of your claims. It seem like the great customized07 who kept a pack of marauding ghanians at bay with his good use of image welfare has lost his touch due to the ban
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by solid3(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Some of those places are under construction. Where is Next, Kado Abuja, where is Shoprite Apo Abuja?

1 Like

Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by dblock(m): 4:32am On Aug 11, 2014
I am the one that created that article on Wikipedia.

I have confirmation of All but one of those shopping malls (being under construction or completed)...I can post all the images, if that is requested.

The ONLY one that I do not have the evidence of construction is @ Palms. The developers (Who are very credible) said work should have started by now, if it hasn't already started it will definitely start sometime this year or next year.

It was always their plan to expand the Palms.

There are MORE malls of course in Nigeria, but I did not include ANY shopping centre that I could not confirm as either built OR under construction.
And I also did not include centres smaller than 10,000 m2 GFA.

You can read more about some of the projects here as well
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by chux4liv(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
dblock: I am the one that created that article on Wikipedia.

I have confirmation of All but one of those shopping malls (being under construction or completed)...I can post all the images, if that is requested.

The ONLY one that I do not have the evidence of construction is @ Palms. The developers (Who are very credible) said work should have started by now, if it hasn't already started it will definitely start sometime this year or next year.
You can read more about some of the projects here as well

Hello DBlock... Please, can you reply my PM, I want to ask question about Papua New Guninea, I noticed you have lived there before. Just got a job there and want to be sure if it a nice place to relocate to work
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Horus(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n42ywNBnvdY

[size=15pt]Jabi Lake Mall Construction - Abuja[/size]

The Jabi Lake Mall currently under construction is situated at the edge of the Jabi Lake, Abuja Nigeria. This video shows aerial views of the mall from the Lake side only.
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Horus(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
[size=21pt]July Update of Jabi Lake Mall (Abuja)[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by asha80(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Horus:
[size=21pt]July Update of Jabi Lake Mall (Abuja)[/size]

who owns this mall?
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Horus(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
asha80:
who owns this mall?

Hakeem Bello-Osagie, a Nigerian businessman listed by Forbes as the 40th richest man in Africa.
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by asha80(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Horus:

Hakeem Bello-Osagie, a Nigerian businessman listed by Forbes as the 40th richest man in Africa.
Na Wao silent man
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Litmus: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Is that information for Bokoharam?
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Geraucald(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
There is Jifatu Shopping Mall
In Kano,
Bauchi,
and Katsina.
___http://www.jifatu.com/

Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Horus(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2015

Abuja - Jabi Lake Mall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by seunfape(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
ntn lik kwara mall.
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by haitto99(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
seunfape:
ntn lik kwara mall.
sorry for u
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Horus(m): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2015

Jabi lake mall. (Abuja)
Re: List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria by Horus(m): 1:43am On May 06, 2016

Jabi lake mall. (Abuja)

(1) (Reply)

Military Pensioners Protest In Abuja Over Non-payment Of Pension / Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract / Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.