Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

If You Had Your Bath With Salt And Water This Is What Awaits You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Had Your Bath With Salt And Water This Is What Awaits You (680 Views)

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / Hot Or Cold Water, Which Is Better To Bath With / How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Had Your Bath With Salt And Water This Is What Awaits You by blueblaz717: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
And To All Those Who Have Bath With Salt and Water These Is What Await You:
Table salt is unhealthy, and it can be downright toxic to your body! Iodized salt is noted for increasing blood pressure and causing bloating most notably. As the blood stream attempts to move toxic salt away from the heart expediently, your heart rate elevates, and long term results include hypertension, high blood pressure, and coronary issues of all sorts. Bloating is due to water retention, as your system holds on to it because the system requires as much as 20 times more fluid to process, break down, and eliminate unnatural salts from the body.
If i Were You Now, I WIll Rush And Take Another Bath With Clean Water and good Soap, And stop Listening To Rumours!
Did You Take your Bath? How Was it Like with salt as Your Soap LOL?.. Visit www.facebook.com/savelives4 for more info

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola - Premiumtimes / Doctor 'successfully' Treats Ebola With Hiv Drug In Liberia (must See Video) / Why Do Me Have Early Morning Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.