Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Caucasian Puppy For Sale - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Puppy For Sale (6563 Views)

My Female Caucasian Puppy Growing Into A Big Monster For Sale / I Just Imported This Male Caucasian Puppy From Moscow Russia...(not For Sale) / Caucasian Puppy For Sale Call 08103662722 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

But yours are 100%? Lets face it, you can argue the bloodline or other qualities but it's seems like a genuine Caucasian pup.
It is useless arguing with you, even the OP just admitted that the pups are 90%, I cant go wrong with a CO bro.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by kale4all07(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Susanifarms:

Bro if those are really the parents then I assure you they are 100% pure,I'm well acquainted with the owners.

@susan, that mating took place early dis year u cud ask Richykennel. So I dnt trust d op. Richy sent dat pix 2 me early dis year.

@chucky234, koffi is a popular male caucasian in Jos and its very pure, I dnt knw of d adult female in d pix
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by brossboss: 1:19pm On May 02, 2017
Caucasian dogs available. You can whatapp me on 07088108894 we sell at wholesale price so as to enable our buyers gain on resell. If you plan to resell you are at the right place and if you plan to keep the dogs you are also at the right place.

Phinox Kennel we grow them and sell them to you.. We put our customers first in phinox Kennel. We know many are scared of taking care of puppies so at phinox Kennel we also sell adult dogs to such customers.

Phinox kennel we deal in Caucasian and lhasa apso puppies and adult dogs. We sell at give away prices whatapp me to get price quote. No one sells pure breed dogs like us at affordable price. A trial would convince you.

I have recieved various calls from when i posted this add so i have decided to clarify some issues with our prices.
Puppies available now and their prices are very affordable :
Caucasian puppies = 50k ( 3 puppies left now) buy from us and resell. Updated (3 may 2017)

Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Nobody: 1:18am On May 03, 2017
These dogs aren't yours . the male is Kofi located in Jos. That picture is old. I first saw i think 2013 [quote author=tycoon2 post=25338879][/quote]
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by posh1(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2017
Pls my dog is 5months now and the house we packed is not all big , how do you guys think i should keep it and also maintain it.......advise pls i think i should make i kind of small crate for it.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healthy Pomeranian Pet Dog for Crossing (pics) / beauty(ful) Diary / Feeding Your Dog What You Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.