Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Caucasian Puppy For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Puppy For Sale (6534 Views)

My Female Caucasian Puppy Growing Into A Big Monster For Sale / I Just Imported This Male Caucasian Puppy From Moscow Russia...(not For Sale) / Caucasian Puppy For Sale Call 08103662722 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
I have 3 Caucasians to sell,2 male nd a female.
price:85k,male or female
delivery: anywhere in Lagos.
if interested,you can come see d pup at okoko,alaba

Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 2:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Nice pups, pls post pics of the parents.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2014
chucky234: Nice pups, pls post pics of the parents.

Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=tycoon2][/quote]Nice dogs, hope the pics provided are that of the real parents.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
chucky234: Nice dogs, hope the pics provided are that of the real parents.
Yes,of course,compare with d pups, if u doubt d ingenuity of d dog,you could come see them with your vet.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
still available
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by tayoosa: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Send me ur phn no....or u call me on08172014763
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Mrpulse911(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Pls, how can I contact you? I stay @ badagry and i would like to come down to alaba/okoko as you said to come and see the pups if they're still available. But if these particular pups are alrdy sold, i dnt mind picking anoda. So pls post ur number so you can direct me wen i'm coming.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by lacicrips(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
@Chucky234, can you confirm the pureness of these Caucasians?

@tycoon2, do you do delivery within Lagos?
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
lacicrips:
@Chucky234, can you confirm the pureness of these Caucasians?

@tycoon2, do you do delivery within Lagos?
The pups are great but not pure, I have pure pups available
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:

How on earth will you know an eight weeks pup without knowing anything about the parent? Can you give reasons why the pups are not pure? What's are the faults of the pups? Stop misleading people because you have a pup to sell. Unless you give a genuine explanation, I will say you are just trying to sell yours at the detriment of others.

3 Likes

Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Susanifarms(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=tycoon2 post=25338879][/quote]

I know the owners of these two dogs,the male is called kofi and I also know when this mating took place..Please explain how you had the puppies in LAGOS as of August 08.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Susanifarms(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:

@chucky they are
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Susanifarms:

@chucky they are
90% yes,but certainly not 100%
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

How on earth will you know an eight weeks pup without knowing anything about the parent? Can you give reasons why the pups are not pure? What's are the faults of the pups? Stop misleading people because you have a pup to sell. Unless you give a genuine explanation, I will say you are just trying to sell yours at the detriment of others.
I'm seeing the picture of the parents and judging from that, you dont need a pup to clock 6 months to know if it is pure or not, there are certain features to look out for to acertain the bloodline of a pup.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:
I'm seeing the picture of the parents and judging from that, you dont need a pup to clock 6 months to know if it is pure or not, there are certain features to look out for to acertain the bloodline of a pup.
features like?
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Susanifarms(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:

Bro if those are really the parents then I assure you they are 100% pure,I'm well acquainted with the owners.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Susanifarms(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Susanifarms:

Bro if those are really the parents then I assure you they are 100% pure,I'm well acquainted with the owners.

By owners I don't mean this guy ooh,cause I don't know him
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

features like?
Paws, muzzle shape, waistline, broadness of the head and shoulderline as well as the coats.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Susanifarms:

They are not bro, especially the black coated dog in the pic.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Susanifarms(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:
They are not bro, especially the black coated dog in the pic.

It's even especially the black coat that is pure Bro,I'll see if I can get you more photos of him if I can't just Google up richykennels,he is a guy in jos that breeds Caucasians...He started with three imported males:gadaffi,weapon and this kofi(the black dog you are talking about)..just ask him for photos of kofi and you will see.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:
Paws, muzzle shape, waistline, broadness of the head and shoulderline as well as the coats.

Post the real and the said puppy and show us please.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Susanifarms:

If those dogs are pure as you said then they are not the real parents of the pups, those pups are certainly not pure breed.
PM me the name of the owner I'll ask my guys in Jos to confirm.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Susanifarms:

It's even especially the black coat that is pure Bro,I'll see if I can get you more photos of him if I can't just Google up richykennels,he is a guy in jos that breeds Caucasians...He started with three imported males:gadaffi,weapon and this kofi(the black dog you are talking about)..just ask him for photos of kofi and you will see.
I know the owner of Gadaffi, we belong to same dog groups on facebook.
If you are sure then this ad is questionable because those pups are not 100% pure.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Post the real and the said puppy and show us please.
This not about posting pics bro.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:
This not about posting pics bro.

You are babbling bro.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

You are babbling bro.
I said the pups are not 100%, if you think otherwise then prove it.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mrpulse911:
Pls, how can I contact you? I stay @ badagry and i would like to come down to alaba/okoko as you said to come and see the pups if they're still available. But if these particular pups are alrdy sold, i dnt mind picking anoda. So pls post ur number so you can direct me wen i'm coming.
I have 2 females going for 120k and males going for 90k in Ojo, Lagos.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:
I said the pups are not 100%, if you think otherwise then prove it.

I have nothing to proof because the pups looks real and good.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2014
chuky is right about the kofi dog.I'm advertising on behalf of a guy that sells the dog at ojo alaba,so that after sales,I get a commission. The authenticity of the pureness ranges from 90-100%. d pups in d pic r no longer available but we can get u something like this. if interested,call 07036951970
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by chucky234(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I have nothing to proof because the pups looks real and good.
When he posted the pics in August I was the first person that told him that the pups are nice, I have never said that the pups are bad.
On the contrary I said the pups are great but not 100% pure and I still stand on that, atmost 90% but certainly not 100% pure.
Re: Caucasian Puppy For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
chucky234:
When he posted the pics in August I was the first person that told him that the pups are nice, I have never said that the pups are bad.
On the contrary I said the pups are great but not 100% pure and I still stand on that, atmost 90% but certainly not 100% pure.

But yours are 100%? Lets face it, you can argue the bloodline or other qualities but it's seems like a genuine Caucasian pup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My 3.5months Female Rottweiler Puppy Growing Well / How To Chase Or Kill Cats In My Compound / beauty(ful) Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.