Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! (2629 Views)

Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now / Them Akwa Ibom Boiz Preparing To Travel For New Year / Naija For Life.... Funniest Jokes Ever!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by LIZYBIZ: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2008
[America’s best kept online biz secret.
Discover how i made how i made N1.8million [naira] from this biz in just 3months with an empty bank account, no experience, no office apartments
My name is clement olu,i
have coached several entrepreneurs in building successful export venture. In June 2006, ventured into export biz with a totally empty bank account, no experience and no office apartment but with a belief that I will make it. A research made over the internet made me discover online export biz invention hidden and cash pumping export secrets!
That pumped N1.8million naira into my account in just 3 months.
What is online export -biz invention?
This is s very simple internet biz platform, invented in usa which permits subscribers] free and paid] to hook up with millions of buyer of all Nigerian commodities worldwide.

IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL READY,
please CALL/TEXT CLEMENT ON 08060180077
OR
WWW, WEALTHFORYOUNOW..COM
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by guvnor1: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2008
pls i am interested, send details to pyratedcoping@yahoo.co.uk
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by seyi4kunle(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
can you please deliver this info for free, instead of we all texting and calling you. thank you for your understanding.
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by bjmorre: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2008
Hi,
i will be intrrested in the program too.
my email is bjmorreonline1@gmail.com
pls let me know what it takes to join the program
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by opensource(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
funny
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Jarikre: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2008
Hello,
I'm interested,but i think it would be better if you post what we need to do on this forum,instead of calling or mailing you.
You posted this article with the intention of helping your fellow nairalanders.Just do with.
I await your response.
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by jesse4me: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2008
i also agree dat u give us this thing free rada that we sending u sms or give us a site to visit if u say u want to help us fellow Niger pals
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by MrCrackles(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2008
the title of this thread is funny!! smiley
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by zoomzu(f): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2008
To All,

This is how the guy made his 1.8m by asking people that respond to his crook business to pay token anount of money for training. 1+1+x=1.8million anaira plus.

ciao.
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by osaki(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
i am interested in it quartz2k2003@yahoo.com
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by hannydarl(f): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
Change topic to how I made 1.8mil naira by scamming people.
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
hannydarl:

Change topic to how I made 1.8mil naira by scamming people.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by symbian03(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
Wow, if sincerely you've made 1.8mil, then you shouldn't be sitting down at that horrible cyber cafe looking for victims, Get a life man,

"Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! "

funny scumbag
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Arcani: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!!
Funny!!
Awuff Oshi
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by GeeCee(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2010
This is d most thriving business in Nigeria now.

Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Dyt(f): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
U shlv v al known its a joke now afterall its on joke section
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by studio43(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
Dyt is interested wink grin
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Dyt(f): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
Studio,ow did u know mayb u can tell me ow u made urs
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by studio43(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
you're not serious grin
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Dyt(f): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
Im serious o
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by studio43(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
my hands are clean, i nor be like some people
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Dyt(f): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
R u tryin 2 defend urself? Ha now i know
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by studio43(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
please i have a reputation to protect o jare
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Dyt(f): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ehn ehn, ryt now im gonna mk a post on ur behalf bt i wont do it on one condition,u v 2 bribe me,u know now
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by studio43(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
Nairaland don tire u abi?

is like them never tell u who the C.E.O. of this forum be shey?
try me cool
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Dyt(f): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Very funny,lol,c.e.o ko,l.s.o ni,rubbish
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by studio43(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
i dey warn you o angry
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Dyt(f): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ha ha ha ha ha,my best part,its fun
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by studio43(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
for your mind u don win abi?
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Dyt(f): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
Cool,aint it,oya beg me
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by studio43(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
erm u mean, like planting 1000kises on your face? cheesy
Re: If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by Dyt(f): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
Nah,smth more worthy lyk cash lyk blackmailers do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Two Ladies After 3SOME / Real Meaning Of Amaka Disappoint Me "Funny Meme" / The Funny Fingering(romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.