Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS (20211 Views)

Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) / Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by fittty(m): 5:14am On Aug 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by eaglechild: 5:15am On Aug 09, 2014
OP is a crappy bungalow and white tarpaulins supposed to make me leap for joy? undecided
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by afreekah: 5:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo: Must this man post a pictorial every-time he breaths. Are we supposed to clap because Lagos has 1 (maximum 3) bungalows that will stop Ebola?

Dnt be an ingrate kid, just try and appreciate these measures putting in place ! Stop HATING and if you post that nonsense again. . .

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by amiskurie(m): 5:25am On Aug 09, 2014
Fashola na sharp guy,hin no wan shake any person...hin just pocket
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by amiskurie(m): 5:28am On Aug 09, 2014
They should also create a place for suspected individuals with different vehicles,some cases might not be Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Dibiachukwu: 5:31am On Aug 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Jaideyone(m): 5:35am On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

They wash their hands in my village, don't defecate in their own living rooms, and don't eat bat where i'm from. There's a reason Ebola is where it's at. RIP the dead
the energy, oxygen, food, space and other resources wasted on raising you should have been used to raise poultry.
Lowlife

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by 1Book(m): 5:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Fashola is seriously working against Ebola!.....While the FG is somehow sleeping...... Some Guy called the president is still yet to set up a strategic & logistical means to combat the deadly virus holistically from spreading like wide fire across the county.....i could remember the noise maker minister Labaran Maku, going to campaign in Lafia so as to unseat a democratical elected governor of the state....i call it....misplacement of priorities!

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by anago90: 5:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

They wash their hands in my village, don't defecate in their own living rooms, and don't eat bat where i'm from. There's a reason Ebola is where it's at. RIP the dead

do you mofo try to outdo yourself in a stupidity contest. a Google search of Patrick sawyer will have help you, and we all will not know that you are a stark illiterate, whose genome is allergic to the four walls of a school.

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Originalsly: 5:53am On Aug 09, 2014
EkoIle1:

Even sef, shouldn't you be asking what measures or preparations are your village and federal officials putting in place to protect you and your family?
Some people cannot see farther than their nose....so all this fuss about setting up an isolation unit for Lagos and your question means nothing to them....until the virus hits home.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by omenka(m): 6:01am On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo: Must this man post a pictorial every-time he breaths. Are we supposed to clap because Lagos has 1 (maximum 3) bungalows that will stop Ebola?
Wow!!! Can foolishness and hate get any worse?? We never knew Fashola is a naralander posting pictures of his every deed....

What a dense headed neanderthal.

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Missy89(f): 6:01am On Aug 09, 2014
If fashola gets infected today. he will be on the next flight to the US and get the secret serum. no biggie
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by sovpounds(m): 6:11am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Malakh: 6:13am On Aug 09, 2014
Dibiachukwu: Jesus is the number healer wink

You just have to follow his miraculous dance moves grin

lol... jesus gay dance

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by omogidi234(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Agent8706: But wait oh guys, there is a question I don't know if am the only one asking: I heard the virus can survive outside blood on any material up to a week and can be contracted by contact with the virus or its host. Now if nothing exchanges hand faster than currency notes, are you guys thinking what am thinking?

Not sure of notes, but hand rail on staircase, door knob, things that are usable, you need to avoid toilet seat, soiled bed spread by the Ebola patient etc.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by ofala(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2014
A Governor that thinks : Good one Gov Fashola...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by 1stola: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2014
EkoIle1:

And the victims in Nigeria picked up the virus because they were eating bats and doing all the things you listed?

How shallow and ignorant can you be.

beautiful response! Some people were really born daft and dumb honestly.

Smh

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by DeevaB: 6:34am On Aug 09, 2014

If the man doesnt take proactive steps you will complain, now that he has ure criticizing him. We are just insatiable!

Yes, we are suppose to clap!

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2014
So it is this kpako and tarpaulin building that they want to "trap" the ebola patients in shocked

Abeg if you get ebola, run! grin
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Odunharry(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2014
nice one governor
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2014
pDude: Isolation units kpo gi okwu dia grin grin

Contamination units you mean cheesy

And who are the people who will be manning these 'contamination units'? grin. Is it the primary 6 dropout Lagos state health worker, or the miseducated polytechnic graduates who don't even know proper handwashing, or the Nigerian University medical doctors who don't even know how to observe asceptic techniques.

I have one advice for y'all. If you contract ebola, run like this hillybilly below... grin

You are a disgrace. With all the condescending rubbish to always psot about Nigeria, one would think you had actually gotten some sense from being in the us for three years. Instead you a doctor are making jest and saying people who contract Ebola should run instead of turning themselves in. I can expect that sort of happy go lucky idiocy from the poorly educated children who cheap internet have made a plague, not from a doctor. Shame

19 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Edusouls(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Terrible citizens of nigeria, sons and daughters just like their awful leader parents, dumb black species, always criticising, but no one can give any idea or tips of help, we just condem and karikature people, what is wrong with goverment seting up a quarantine unit, what should they do b4, house ebola patients on general hospitals? Nigerian people re even worse than the goverment we condem, no body supports each other, back biting, greed, ignorance, stupidity, and worse of all most of the populace re educated illiterates.., we claim educated but we re worse than even starc illiterates, our education ends in reading just to pass exams, photocopy and bind, that's the kind of educated populace we produce in nigeria...

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2014
There is a manual in cdcs website about management of hemorrhagic fevers in African settings. This is the best that can,be done as an immediate measure. Fashola has probably put steps in place for a proper control center, but building a complete infectious level 4 /5 quarantine unit will yake too long. The most important thing is to,ensure there is quqrantine
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by igwedaboss(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: Why be say na tapolene dem take build d cage na?
It's a temporary site.. after it's use, it has to be brought down.. it's an ideal structure for combating diseases

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by wallex1983(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2014
meforyou1: What rubbish is this? Where are the pictures?

Make I describe the place to you make you go help us get pictures, especially the interior?

Abi how Ebele take cause Ebola?
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by emmabest2000(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2014
meforyou1: What rubbish is this? Where are the pictures?
shocked
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by luvmijeje(f): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2014
I'm just relieved, this happened in Lagos. I just can't imagined if this had happened any where else in this country where we have accidental and incompetent leaders.

Fashola well done.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Gbawe: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

What a hateful cretin!!! Do godforsaken creatures like you ever give hate and prejudice a break? The entire world knows how Ebola landed in Nigeria, and Liberia has even apologised officially, yet you here making a fool of yourself because of the wanton hatred of others. I normally ignore lowlife posters like you but you are the sort who makes even the most liberal Nigerian wish that there should be a remote Island where they could dump people like you too damaged by hate to be of any good to anyone let alone Nigeria. Vile and Bigoted idiat!!!

15 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by elthakeyz: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Great, keep it up fashola.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Suresh08: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Ekaro ooooo..
Nigerians are so funny..

I just read from a source that Nigerians are the happiest people on earth yet the "most fearful"..

A girl tested HIV positive at the hospital, she was happy giving thanks to God..

Here is the conversation which took place between the doctor, the girl and her father.

Doctor: please sir can I see u for a minute.

The girl: no doctor, please say whatever u want to say here don't hide anything from me.
*her father agreed*

Doctor: I'm sorry to say this, but ur daughter tested HIV positive.

The girl: *knees down*.. haaaa thank God, God u are so merciful.. thank u for goodness and ur tender mercy..

Her father: *confused* Cynthia?.. is everything OK?

The girl: yes daddy.. at least thank God it's not "Ebola"...
I prefer hiv.. Thank u Jesus...
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by mickyarams: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition / Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) / Court Affirms The Proscription Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.