Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS (20208 Views)

Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) / Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by abworld6deep(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2014
Thanks to God for having blessed us with a proactive leader in Lagos state. Well done Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by seannopo(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Please I will like to know why doctors cover themselves with protective aprons, nose mask and thick disposable hand cloves and we are told to wash their hands with soap. The ebola wey dey hospital different from the one outside?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo: Must this man post a pictorial every-time he breaths. Are we supposed to clap because Lagos has 1 (maximum 3) bungalows that will stop Ebola?

I sometimes wonder why its a must for you foreign enemies of progress in SW to display your pea-sized animal-like exhibits all because you loathe APC & the success it has delivered for its people. If you all are finding it hard to live with this new age of prosperity we are enjoying in the SW, why not just package yourselves like an expired Titus back into your miserable Ekene Dilichukwu buses & head back to your erosion-ravaged box-sized homes and go relieve yourselves of the frustrations you have encountered in the SW?

Been tribalists may be considerable, but to be bigots & at the same time moro.ns is just like a disgrace. You are just nothing more than embarassments to the society & most dissapointing, embarrassments of your lineages. !!

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

They wash their hands in my village, don't defecate in their own living rooms, and don't eat bat where i'm from. [b]There's a reason Ebola is where it's at. [/b]RIP the dead

Did u just type that? How are u able to sleep at night? How come we have people like u alive in this country or even walking the four corners of this world. You and everything connected to you should be shot dead.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

They wash their hands in my village, don't defecate in their own living rooms, and don't eat bat where i'm from. There's a reason Ebola is where it's at. RIP the dead

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Agent8706(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2014
omogidi234:

Not sure of notes, but hand rail on staircase, door knob, things that are usable, you need to avoid toilet seat, soiled bed spread by the Ebola patient etc.
Men that's a lot of list of precautions oh! Yesterday I tried practicing some like avoiding stair rails, touching things unccessarily but somewhere along the line I realized how bad I failed. I needed to wind down the windom to the commercial car I boarded I had to use to button, what about the chair am sitting on, what of my phone or other properties people can carry without my knowledge, bro the list is endless, its only God that will just save us.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by UrbanMystique: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

They wash their hands in my village, don't defecate in their own living rooms, and don't eat bat where i'm from. There's a reason Ebola is where it's at. RIP the dead
now, this is a perfect definition of ignorant m?0,ron

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Exodus2k(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2014
#ebolamustgo kudos to Gov Fashola leading since 1960
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Adenugay(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Good job

Photos: Meet the contestants for Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2014 >>> http://www..com/photos-meet-contestants-miss-bum-bum-brazil-2014/
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2014
igwedaboss:
It's a temporary site.. after it's use, it has to be brought down.. it's an ideal structure for combating diseases
yea ryt
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by evea: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2014
1. do you nw c d importance of education. We ve scientists bt re not used adequately. If we had fund each important vitals of education we won't go 2 US to beg. dis serves as lessons 2 nigeria n nt only us bt also Africa as a whole. 2. Instead let Jonathan bring in scientists 2 provide cure,he is setting up stupid committee 2 eat money like animals
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by dealslip(f): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2014
mickyarams: If that three bedroom bungalow is a quarantine unit, then Nigeria is doomed forever.

so you expect them to build a mansion within three weeks that the virus was imported into Nigeria, just to fit the description of what you think a quarantine unit should look like. Do you realise there is an isolation centre in Yaba, Lagos but may not be ideal for a deadly virus like Ebola.

Now I fully agree that ignorance is truly darkness. They provide a quarantine and the whole of Nigeria is doomed. What if they don't provide? Nigeria will descend into hell?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by dealslip(f): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2014
mickyarams: If that three bedroom bungalow is a quarantine unit, then Nigeria is doomed forever.

so you expect them to build a mansion within three weeks that the virus was imported into Nigeria, just to fit the description of what you think a quarantine unit should look like. Do you realise there is an isolation centre in Yaba, Lagos but may not be ideal for a deadly virus like Ebola.

Now I fully agree that ignorance is truly darkness. They provide a quarantine and the whole of Nigeria is doomed. What if they don't provide? Nigeria will descend into hell? May the Lord help your negative mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by smugmanuel(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
I think you are the one that is clueless. The truth is you can never satisfy everybody as a leader.
ahoyLT: This is responsible govt, not one idiot sitting in Abuja, raising a committee and claiming he released N1.9Billion for Ebola. What concerns us with money being released ? Same old shit we have been hearing since 1960. for once be proactive and show your concern to your citizens and not your Minister of Health sitting in Abuja, when the Epidemic is in Lagos . Can't blame the minister since Mr Ebola Jonathan can't go to Chibok, why should the minister come to Lagos? He does not want to be infected. Clueless Govt
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Gbawe: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
sandijey:
Did u just type that? How are u able to sleep at night? How come we have people like u alive in this country or even walking the four corners of this world. You and everything connected to you should be shot dead.

It seem you have never experienced this vile creature before. I don't say this for many but the character is an absolute waste of space of zero worth to anyone or any nation. Disgusting beast of no nation. It is him and his sort now discriminating with Ebola to be making it a SW thing, merely because the virus landed in Lagos first, never mind that even children know that viruses do not discriminate against any ethnic group or landmass. This is pure hatred on show here. I.e the sort that has totally damaged reasoning, humanity and decency.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by dealslip(f): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2014
seannopo: Please I will like to know why doctors cover themselves with protective aprons, nose mask and thick disposable hand cloves and we are told to wash their hands with soap. The ebola wey dey hospital different from the one outside?

they are constantly in contact with patients who have full blown Ebola infection. They are at a greater risk in the hospital than outside. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Good move LASG. Meanwhile instead of d drunkard 2 hv concern 4 his citizens, he is after foolish election and money dat ll get him more money 2 buy alcohol.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Reference(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Agent8706: But wait oh guys, there is a question I don't know if am the only one asking: I heard the virus can survive outside blood on any material up to a week and can be contracted by contact with the virus or its host. Now if nothing exchanges hand faster than currency notes, are you guys thinking what am thinking?

Sure and I've told several people for days that the CBN may become the most active vector. My sympathies go to those who still abuse currency notes despite all warnings pressing it to their sweaty skins and tucking it into their privates. For the rest of us regular hand washing at every opportuned time throughout the day should help particularly if you are an active, outdoor person.

Also cultivate the habit of making ATM calls the first or last chore of the day and not just before you tuck into that lunch hour sandwitch.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Gbawe: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2014

Why is it that it is you highly ignorant and scantily educated people who must always open your mouth without engaging your brain? This is an emergency quarantine unit and many may appear like this soon all over the place as temporary holding centres to be taken down in future after effective containment of a disease or epidemic.

Quarantine, in relation to diseases, essentially means isolation of infected victims to allow attention be given to them without risk of the disease being spread unnecessarily. Anything, as long as minimum standards of effectiveness are met, could essentially become a temporary quarantine unit as per the need to localise and isolate infectious diseases. Below is a UNICEF Ebola quarantine station set up for the containment of Ebola. Do you and your fellow ignoramuses know more than UNICEF? You people should shut up and stop disgracing Nigeria with your m0r0nic utterance. Go and play with your nintendo or Sony playstation if you are bored and let adults talk about important issues.

http://devpolicy.org/combatting-ebola-a-personal-account20120814/

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Thousand are here earning everyday in life.. Invest it here

http://tureprofit.com/?ref=Fastclick
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by chamboy(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2014
smugmanuel: I think you are the one that is clueless. The truth is you can never satisfy everybody as a leader.
what has FG done even to be appreciated
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Tonylyte(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2014
This dilapidated structure? Aint this dude bashful of himself? A This house can even attract ebola from liberia....I was thinking fashola is a dirty man, nw i have removed all doubts......fashola habouring dirts for ages now, even before genesis was made..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Bolt3(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2014
What rubbish did he build Like refugee camp.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Agent8706(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Reference:

Sure and I've told several people for days that the CBN may become the most active vector. My sympathies go to those who still abuse currency notes despite all warnings pressing it to their sweaty skins and tucking it into their privates. For the rest of us regular hand washing at every opportuned time throughout the day should help particularly if you are an active, outdoor person.

Also cultivate the habit of making ATM calls the first or last chore of the day and not just before you tuck into that lunch hour sandwitch.
From the what I have been observing since this week, it won't be the cure that will be our problem, its the prevention because people need to be sensitized thoroughly on these things. In God we trust though.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by BodyKiss(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2014
pDude: So it is this kpako and tarpaulin building that they want to "trap" the ebola patients in shocked

Abeg if you get ebola, run! grin

Why are you posting rubbish and laughing about it? Do you know much damage this could cause?

You need be ban.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by UrbanMystique: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2014
sandijey:

seriously, people like him are more dangerous than ebola

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by UrbanMystique: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Gbawe:

Why is it that it is you highly ignorant and scantily educated people who must always open your mouth without engaging your brain? This is an emergency quarantine unit and many may appear like this soon all over the place as temporary holding centres to be taken down in future after effective containment of a disease or epidemic.

Quarantine, in relation to diseases, essentially means isolation of infected victims to allow attention be given to them without risk of the disease being spread unnecessarily. Anything, as long as minimum standards of effectiveness are met, could essentially become a temporary quarantine unit as per the need to localise and isolate infectious diseases. Below is a UNICEF Ebola quarantine station set up for the containment of Ebola. Do you and your fellow ignoramuses know more than UNICEF? You people should shut up and stop disgracing Nigeria with your m0r0nic utterance. Go and play with your nintendo or Sony playstation if you are bored and let adults talk about important issues.

http://devpolicy.org/combatting-ebola-a-personal-account20120814/

the ediat expects government to build empire state building or large mansion for the victims.. Very ignorant maniac...
Once the disease has been put under control, they will burn the place down.

Ignorant people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Gbawe: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2014
UrbanMystique: the ediat expect government to build empire state building or large mansion for the victim.. Very ignorant maniacs...
Once the disease has been put under control, they will burn the place down.

Ignorant people everywhere

Indeed and this is why one fears for Nigeria considering how we all know it is sin qua non that the greatness and progress of Nations is directly affected by the quality of its human resources.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by hensben(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

you aand those who liked your post need to go back to school.
Make sure you guys start from Kg 1 cos I know primary1 pupils is aware how ebola entered nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by hensben(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
bro u nor wise at all, its a temporary site for ebola patients, that's how its done everywere in the world, they are going to destroy it later in other for people not to go near there.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by hensben(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Fashola is the real politician we have in this country, if you have leave the shore of this country to western world you will know what I mean not those rascals and militants that are in aso rock since 1999,all what they know is violent,rigging,propaganda,looting, they lack modesty,clueless,dead brain to think positively is not there for them, they are just there looting, then waiting for next election, they don't have any other thing to say during campaign except, we want to tar road since 1999 n yet they will not do it, is there no other thing to do to better the country like electricity which they have awarded over how many times with billions of naira yet no result, looting! Looting!! Looting!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) / El-Rufai: Buhari Frustrated Fuel Subsidy Removal / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.