Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ignorance And Lazy Ness I Worse Than Corruption In Nigeria It Our Major Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorance And Lazy Ness I Worse Than Corruption In Nigeria It Our Major Problem (491 Views)

Are The Youths Cowards And Lazy? / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels / Incompetence And Ignorance Have Done More Harm To Nigerians Than Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance And Lazy Ness I Worse Than Corruption In Nigeria It Our Major Problem by aspiliqueta(m): 2:35am On Aug 09, 2014
following the bath with salt and water saga this morning which made me so furious that I ask whoever made why he put me in this country called Nigeria.

Ignorance,laziness and lack of common sense has eaten deep into our system in this country that not only the course of our problem but has continue to eat deeper until it finish every pride we have as a nation.
After this morning I was ashamed to call myself a Nigerian. for saying I wanted to cry was an understatement I was furious of how we let our country and ourself get so low. it is without saying that we the current generation has let our fore fathers (who saw something and decided to form a nation despite all odds)greatly down and it make me weep for the country future.

I can say for a fact that there is nothing like education in this country anymore and we have failed as citizens of a country under democracy.
we let ignorance and laziness eat us up so bad that any evil can penetrate us easily without any resistance.
we say corruption is bad but this is much worse course without us been ignorance and so lazy things like corruption,tribalism,religious ethics would never have found a way in this country in the first place.

politicians can exploit the youth easily for their greedy agenda I easily get away with it why because there are so lazy ignorant and dump that they can't see past wall and do the right thing.for ones look into the future instead of the present.(and there are suppose to be the future of the most populated black Nation on earth).
we need to wake up and safe what is left of this country instead of complaining and nagging all day about how bad our failed leaders are(leader who keep failing and we keep revoting them).
we as citizen need to learn how to no to no and yes to yes. if the the people in office are incompetent we force theme out legally and say no course we have the power,let us use it this is democracy

please fellow citizen let us wake and start the fight for a better change course it won't happen unless we start somewhere. let the change for right thing start with you where ever it may be and yes we will surely get someday.

we are the course of our problem and until we learn how to say no and do the right thing we will always remain like this if not worse.

last bullet
'I have a dream that a time will come when the sole purpose of every citizen is putting the interest of the country before everything. when by the mention of the name Nigeria hope come to the needy and our enemy's will tremble at the sound of our voice.'
I want to be proud of were I come from that all I ask.

2 Likes

Re: Ignorance And Lazy Ness I Worse Than Corruption In Nigeria It Our Major Problem by ifekemmy(f): 2:52am On Aug 09, 2014
Hmm,fact!

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Experts Warn Of An African ‘apocalypse’ / Suspected Master Trainer Of Boko Harm Suicide Bomber's Nabbed With 16 Females In / Enugu Chicken Impeachment: Dep Governor Collapses While Testifying Before Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.