Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. (2425 Views)

Desperation In The Jonathan Camp In Anticipation Of Defeat / Desperation In The Jonathan Camp In Anticipation Of Defeat-a Can Of Worms Nigeri / Desperation In Banks They Are Pushing The Masses To The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by truth4meal(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2014
For all I care Ogbeni LeKansi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2014
tomakint: I can only weep cry cry in advance for this son of perdition called Omoerantunde Abudusalamu but laugh grin grin now because I remembered vividly many months back warning him to refrain from his diabolical way of reasoning now see where his pigheadedness has landed him undecided this is just the beginning....zlatansomto, welcome back.

may the gods kill all members of the akintola of idanre land with thunder. if you are not a coward, come for a spar square up and amma feed your worthless cadaver to those games at gudu district.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

taxi driving that should be noble compared to a cocaine slave and a p0rn addict.

Dont get it wrong, I am not saying you are a cabbie, afterall we know you are a bricklayer

anago90:
. an osunnite is one of the biggest player in the I.C.T world in the fct, making real time solutions to financial it problems. another one is the biggest player at wuse market. dig that fugly cumster.

And none of them is you.

bricklayer in osogbo claiming Lagos ancenstry and Abuja levels.

short lying ugly devil

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by zlatansomto(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:
who cares y'all nincompoops keep spreading different fake pictures of me. you know, you doing something right if umuigbo nairaland branch keep spreading different fake pictures of you. I can only wish you goodluck in your tomfoolery.
hahahahaha, fake pictures indeed!! You want to deny yourself now?? Lol!! Well to be honest, if I was you I'd do the same exact thing!! I mean who wants to inhabit that cursed body of yours? With your fat black charcoal skin.. Big head!! Pot belly!! Haba na only you waka come?? !! I feel sorry for you,. But I feel even sorrier for myself cause I have to look at you!! Gosh!! Your a monster, a beast in human form, a malformity!! Even lepers avoid you,. God really cursed you tunde!! You disgusting pig!! Iyamaa! Pukes

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by donphilopus: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2014
aguiyi:

It was a typographical error, I meant bolded. You are the illiterate here for believing that your myopic opinion represents that of the entire south west . Anu mpama

It ain't bolded, dude; it's bold. Just agree that you're a semi-literate!
Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Iykopee: A goose opens a thread to lament over his pathetic life. *Hiss on his bald head*

that idi0tic loser with the swag of a photosynthetic epileptic patient father of yours, is a disgrace to living organisms. your alleged birth into this world is meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
PvtParts:

Dont get it wrong, I am not saying you are a cabbie, afterall we know you are a bricklayer

And none of them is you.

short lying ugly devil

bwwhhhaaaahaa like I care about the opinion of never do well wankster overdose on amphetamine from infancy. in real life you are less in qualifications to even shine my shoe. scamp for safety morrafucker.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Osun People Remember,

"...when a long train of abuses and
usurpations, pursuing invariably the same
Object evinces a design to reduce them under
absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their
duty, to throw off such Government..."

“A nation which expects to be ignorant and free,
in a state of civilization, expects that which never
was and never will be.”
-- Thomas Jefferson

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by tomakint: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2014
PvtParts:

And none of them is you.
short lying ugly devil
Instead of d he-goat to be serious with life, he thought @ 27 he is still young thinking he is an 'online don' little wonder dozzybaba was right about the loud-mouth loser who is still a grass-munching native he-goat feeling funky.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2014
zlatansomto: hahahahaha, fake pictures indeed!! You want to denial yourself now?? Lol!! Well to be honest, if I was you I'd do the same exact thing!! I mean who wants to inhabit that body of yours? With your fat black charcoal skin.. Big head!! Pot belly!! Haba!! I feel sorry for you,. But I feel even sorrier for myself cause I have to look at you!! Gosh!! Your a beast in human form!! God really cursed you tunde!! You disgusting pig!! Iyamaa! Pukes

humour me more loser!!!!! when will y'all fvckheads just say simple amen to my caveat on your pictures??. you are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2014
tomakint:
Instead of d he-goat to be serious with life, he thought @ 27 he is still young thinking he is an 'online don' little wonder dozzybaba was right about the loud-mouth loser who is still a grass-munching native he-goat feeling funky.

say a loser that still hawk Chinese cookware for a living!!!!! come out from your ghetto in deidei we need a reserve gateman in my workplace, I can influence admin to help the pathetic life and existence of tosin akintola the headless millipede with the swag of an earthworm.
Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by zlatansomto(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

humour me more loser!!!!! when will y'all fvckheads just say simple amen to my caveat on your pictures??. you are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
hahahahahahah, painment!! Nairalanders meet Anago90 aka eggy! The ugliest man alive!!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2014
zlatansomto: hahahahahahah, painment!! Nairalanders meet Anago90 aka eggy! The ugliest man alive!!

fvckhead pain about you showing your gross stupidity and epitome of idiocy on blogosphere. humour me more fvcktard. if you are not a shyte munching coward come at me with your real moniker hey you waste of conception.
Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Sibrah: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

And Tinubu/Buhari are saints

Wasted free education

Can you tell me the idealogy/principles APC operates on

The best APC governor Fashola increased school fees to almost 300 000 naira and reduced it as 2015 election approaches when he realised that protesting students can mobilise people to support PDP. Pls tell us the name of Fashola's education policy of increase and decrease

The earlier you realise that all parties are unconvicted thieves, the earlier you stop deceiving yourself about political parties and start studying personalities and the ideas that influence them angry
If I may ask, what is the Ideology of PDP? PDP hasn't resolve internal conflict of how Northern and Southern Presidential candidate rotation should be since 2010, that's well before APC was formed. They just grab power and start claiming whatever will preserve their hold of it.

Looking at personalities, what did Gej do in Bayelsa? Who was he before he had all the immunity (official & unofficial) that goes with Aso Rock.
Who was Omisore, Fayose, Bode George, and co.?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Iykopee(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

that idi0tic loser with the swag of a photosynthetic epileptic patient father of yours, is a disgrace to living organisms. your alleged birth into this world is meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

We all know that u are a worthless stinking cadaver, a jobless dirty bastard from the deep recesses of Osun state. Useless son of a dehydrated fuckktard.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Iykopee:

We all know that u are a worthless stinking cadaver, a jobless dirty bastard from the deep recesses of Osun state. Useless son of a dehydrated fuckktard.

humour me more loser, bar from university education, NYSC and my transfer to the f.c.t, I have not live outside Lagos pass three weeks, in an enclave everyone in your family tree pray they even own a store house. priceless coming from a grotty wannking oik artless base-court apple-john. we all know you are a dwarfish mutant and a product of experimental s3x between an headless eel and a shyte munching earthworm.
Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by M0GIDI: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
@anago

You will just wake up and be inviting curses and abuses, do you enjoy it like you pretend to?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by doublewisdom: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
M0GIDI: @anago

You will just wake up and be inviting curses and abuses, do you enjoy it like you pretend to?
I tire for the guy o. He's merely trying too hard to impress fellow Yorubas but because he lacks intelligence and class the educated ones keep away from him. Known bigots like bluetooth and dayo though mvdafkas could argue quite intelligently (when not on drugs) and had paid day jobs.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by jjcbuthot: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
By this show of shame, GEJ has shot himself in the leg again.

And by preferring to deploy soldiers for election in a peaceful state rather than Borno where they are most needed, Nigerians have seen through his desperation and now know why Boko haram is operating as we have boko have more men and weapons than the entire army of a country. We have seen the evil plan of a desperate leader.

Who is boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by EasternLeopard: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

like I care about the opinion of a bantunoid. truly we all sprang from apes, but in your case you never sprang too far.

Lol cheesy

So your ancestors were apes

For me

I my ancestor is Adam who is the first man created by God . cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
anago90:

everyone in your household living and dead are all cursed..
luk whos arsse is on da rapping spree? indeed cursed n brain_in_da_gas or gas_in_da_brain....b.g f..l..
Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
PvtParts:

And none of them is you.

short lying ugly devil
bricklayer! crickey! i shudda known....hahahahahahahahaha........da sound of his moniker alone tells so much how hollow a skull full of gas hes got...
Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
zlatansomto: hahahahaha, fake pictures indeed!! You want to deny yourself now?? Lol!! Well to be honest, if I was you I'd do the same exact thing!! I mean who wants to inhabit that cursed body of yours? With your fat black charcoal skin.. Big head!! Pot belly!! Haba na only you waka come?? !! I feel sorry for you,. But I feel even sorrier for myself cause I have to look at you!! Gosh!! Your a monster, a beast in human form, a malformity!! Even lepers avoid you,. God really cursed you tunde!! You disgusting pig!! Iyamaa! Pukes
I must have missed outta something....perharps obviously some pigmy hotentots' short devil impish pics...u really buried da psycho...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
anago90:

Psycho on da fast forward n rewind....biitcharsse piece of junk niccah...as ugly as his anago salami piece of dung name sounds....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Releases Osun State Results / See The Complete List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank / (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.