Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,628 members, 7,844,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Burna Boy’s Mum Reacts To His Desicion To Never Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s Mum Reacts To His Desicion To Never Get Married (2148 Views)

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy’s Mum Reacts To His Desicion To Never Get Married by kingsley18(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2014
In the past weeks, Burna boy posted some interesting tweets. The first was officially firing his mother as his manager and the second was saying he is never getting married.

In a chat with Punch, Burna Boy’s mum addressed both issues .

“The boy is 23 and if he feels that at his age he would not marry, he can change his mind in five years. He can even change his mind tomorrow. I am just laughing that he said he would not get married. How many people have said that in the industry and are married today? When I was younger, I remember saying that I would not get pregnant when I saw pregnant women but now, I have three children,”

On firing her as his manager

“I was not in the country when the story broke and I have said I would not make any comment on it because it is totally unimportant. Whether I am his manager or not, he is my child and there is no role bigger than that. I am so shocked about how people made a big deal of the issue. I am not a musician or an entertainer, so I don’t owe anyone an explanation but he has done enough.
“They should just leave the poor boy alone. I am not a twitter reading person; I talk to him on a daily basis, so I am not interested in what is on twitter. I have absolutely no problem with my child and as far as his career goes, I still do what I have to do. I still do everything I used to do but I cannot always do everything. I was out of the country for about eight weeks, how much can I do? There is no issue with us and there is no reason to feel anyhow. It is something we discussed and I still do what I have to do, I still manage some of his accounts, transactions and endorsements but I can’t do everything. There is no issue there at all. If I have an issue with my son I would go and meet him. I still handle his corporate shows because nobody else can do that for now. I am only one person and I am not a young person and he is going bigger every day. This is not something that should have been misconceived at all.”

http://www.ayayamedia.com/2014/08/burna-boys-mum-reacts-to-his-desicion.html

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum Reacts To His Desicion To Never Get Married by hatux: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Lo cheesy.. This guy is damn funny, but I think he was high on weed when tweeting cos his mentor 'abami eda' even had many wives. So?
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum Reacts To His Desicion To Never Get Married by jiggerwheezy: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Oluwa baller, na small pikin dey worry am
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum Reacts To His Desicion To Never Get Married by kingsley18(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2014
Him never no wadup
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum Reacts To His Desicion To Never Get Married by otipoju(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
In my humble opinion , when you have BLEEPED the hell out of peoples wives and girlfriends who throw themselves at you because you are a star, over time you just ask yourself whether relationships and marriage is worth the stress at all.

I am not a public figure yet, but the little that i have seen popular guys do to other peoples precious wives and girlfriends, deep in my heart, i don't feel like marrying at all. whats the point if when you know that your wife or girlfriend and even you yourself will not be loyal. i can relate to what he is saying .

I Remember one day that someone spent the night in someone's house and she was telling someone who called to know her whereabouts that she was in a vigil, while something was throbbing inside her as she sat on it.

Unless you don't have a conscience, you will try and put yourself in the other person's shoes... the sad part is that your soul becomes fragmented and you loose the capacity to feel love for any lady. Of course you go through the motions, but you have no heart to feel anything.

But eventually Burna Boy's soul will need to obey the Lord's commandments and be fruitful and multiply, so he might take a wife or have a baby mamma. whichever is convenient for him .
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum Reacts To His Desicion To Never Get Married by jameswills32: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2014
Yeah it’s true. I have read that tweet in which he wrote he will never get married. I heard one of famous Australian singer and actress also said she is not going to tie the knot. Is this news true? I think in few days list of never married celebrities will become even larger than ever before.

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss? See Funke Akindele Without Make-up / OMG! Nicki Minaj Shares New Photos Of Herself Exposing Her Bo*bs / Private Photos Of Bernice Lariba Kumassey A Former Ghanaian Beauty Queen Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.