Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup (1167 Views)

Port Harcourt Resident Let's Hookup Here. / Need Hot Gals In Benin City / Naughty// SEX Crazy Gals In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by simbaddsailor(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Any matured guys and gals in Awka? Let's hookup. Drop ur bb pin or whatsapp phone no. My bb pin 24B43161 whatsapp 09094584486
Re: Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by ahnie: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2014
op,you need help.its eida you are bn dumped by your cheating wife,or you just finished abusing your 18yrs maid/gf.or your mum z sufferinf you and your sis. finally you are shopping for a replacement of your teenage maid/gf. *Teamsaynotocradlerobbers*
Re: Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by simbaddsailor(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2014
ahnie: op,you need help.its eida you are bn dumped by your cheating wife,or you just finished abusing your 18yrs maid/gf.or your mum z sufferinf you and your sis. finally you are shopping for a replacement of your teenage maid/gf. *Teamsaynotocradlerobbers*
Re: Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by ahnie: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=simbaddsailor][/quote]blood of enoch.
Re: Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by simbaddsailor(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2014
Its you dat need help. Did you not read where I stated in a reply to my post that the thing did not actually happen to me but a friend, someone even adviced me that next time I shuld make it clear that it happened to someone else so that people will know how advice. You can't tell me that every matters nairalanders brings here for solutions did happened to them. Please verify before you start throwing insults at me. For you information, I am successfull businessman n happily married with 3 kids. I waz only seeking for an advice on behalf of a friend.
Re: Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by blank(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
simbaddsailor: Its you dat need help. Did you not read where I stated in a reply to my post that the thing did not actually happen to me but a friend, someone even adviced me that next time I shuld make it clear that it happened to someone else so that people will know how advice. You can't tell me that every matters nairalanders brings here for solutions did happened to them. Please verify before you start throwing insults at me. For you information, I am successfull businessman n happily married with 3 kids. I waz only seeking for an advice on behalf of a friend.

Happily married with 3 kids yet you are looking for a hookup?
Re: Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by simbaddsailor(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
blank:

Happily married with 3 kids yet you are looking for a hookup?
Re: Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by simbaddsailor(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hooking up must not be for a relationship. I might be lucky to get hooked up with my past school mates in Awka here or even hookup with business patners. I am not searching for a woman for a relationship on nairaland, I need one, I know where to get.
Re: Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by Belladove(f): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm Bella in search of hook up (one night stand) at Awka. Interested Whatsapp 08089933829. Will be lucky to have you.
Re: Matured Guys And Gals in Awka Let's Hookup by donkelvin10(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Abakaliki Ladies Let's Meet Up / Am A Celebrity > (pics ) warri boy confirm!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.