Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,747 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. (7616 Views)

If You Have Been Searching For A Brindle Boerboel Puppy, This Is For You / What Breed Is This Dog, Pls? / urgently needed here..Plz What Breed Is This Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by KenSaroWiwa: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
lomomike:

so what?
i banned you, so what?
youre just blowing hot and nothing will you do.

whats the meaning of this arrant nonsense you used your leprosy infested hands to type this rubbish in cartalk

you better grow some sense and stop being idiiotic. nonsense and ingredients.
Ok, you'll definitely see more of your inmates with leprosy infested hands when you get to prison. I've encountered stubborn headed kids like you in the past and you not even feeling remorse at all is not strange to me. To before warned is to before harmed but all said and all done, I know what to do. Mr man, I promise you won't like the outcome of your stubborn approach towards me. Even Fela Kuti tried and failed to some extent. So mr man you are forming the fela kuti of this generation shey ? You are finished.
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:
Ok, you'll definitely see more of your inmates with leprosy infested hands when you get to prison. I've encountered stubborn headed kids like you in the past and you not even feeling remorse at all is not strange to me. To before warned is to before harmed but all said and all done, I know what to do. Mr man, I promise you won't like the outcome of your stubborn approach towards me. Even Fela Kuti tried and failed to some extent. So mr man you are forming the fela kuti of this generation shey ? You are finished.

bla bla bla bla bla..... hope you recall ken saro wiwa dis one wey you dey impersonate him?
Bwhahahaha
keep ranting you hear. You're all noise and no substance.

you had better pleaded before its late.
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Transforming by the day
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Latest pics

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Magpies(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
@kuzee,mynd,nt only basenjis<mutt>hav white tail,a purebred gsd kn also buh theirz iz minimal,in d sense dat its jst a litle wh!te hair dat may nt be seen sef,buh tak note of d stated above,white haz even been recognisd in d breed 4rm old tyms tenkz
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by kuzee(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Magpies:
@kuzee,mynd,nt only basenjis<mutt>hav white tail,a purebred gsd kn also buh theirz iz minimal,in d sense dat its jst a litle wh!te hair dat may nt be seen sef,buh tak note of d stated above,white haz even been recognisd in d breed 4rm old tyms tenkz
what yuh trying to say drew?
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Magpies(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
kuzee:

what yuh trying to say drew?
natin much mate,we learn everidai,nd perhapz if u dnt knw dat a purebred gsd culd also hav a wh!te, u shuld knw naw tenks
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by sunnshyn(f): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

This post made me laugh. Bia Lomomike, you better be afraid o, very afraid!

Hehehehe!
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2015
I felt I should update this thread after a long time. The puppy was named Bella, she is all grown and I don't have time to look after her like I use to. So am planning to give her out for free this weekend. I have two persons off nairaland that have indicated interest.
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Eveezy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
itemj2k:
I felt I should update this thread after a long time. The puppy was named Bella, she is all grown and I don't have time to look after her like I use to. So am planning to give her out for free this weekend. I have two persons off nairaland that have indicated interest.
she should be about a year old now, may i see a pics?
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
!

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
!

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by theecaus(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don dey follow dis ur thread since,dis ur own dog na gsd mix 70pcnt sef.....nice dog u gat dere

1 Like

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Eveezy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
itemj2k:
!
very lovely, did she eventually bcom as aggresive as u wanted?
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yes she did become aggressive. Gave her out today. I just didn't Have her time anymore.

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by collinsflex(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
padeolu:
DHLPP vaccination right?

I feed my dogs with rice and fish and sometimes noodles and fish. They eat twice a day (morning and afternoon), I don't feed them at night. Though some people here on NL encourage raw meat but its a no-no for me and I won't encourage any breeder to feed his dog with such.

I don't know what part of Nigeria you stay but you need to get coconut oil (adin agbon), u'll be needing it to prevent mange, leache and lice, to an extent it prevents Ticke. Also you can d dog little to lick it helps with stomach issues.

Get vetzyme or any mineral supplement drugs, human drugs are useful at times (I use vetzyme for my puppy and human Bcombion + multivite for the big dogs).

Bath ur dog regularly maybe once a week or 3ice a month depending on how ur surrounding is..

If there is anyother thing u wanna know, don't hesitate to ask
is it syrub or tablet multivite... And should I administer bcombion n multivite at once

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help ! Since I Bought This Dog It Has Not Barked For Even 1 Day ! / Samoyed Dogs For Sale / Awwww! Bulldog Adopts Litter Of Orphaned Kittens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.