Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Website Design At Affordable Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Design At Affordable Price (778 Views)

Get A Complete Website Design At A Cheaper Rate / Website Design At It's Cheap With Tri-world Incorporated / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Design At Affordable Price by Stunning007(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2014
You can own a website of yours under 1 - 2 weeks at affordable price. The first 10 people get their website done at the rate of N25k for simple website (+ domain). I charge a non-negotiable N40k per website (+ domain) afterwards. Quality and professional website will be delivered.

NB: The above advert is run by a freelance programmer

Email: Tai24th@yahoo.com
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by fattbabakay(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2014
Stunning007: You can own a website of yours under 1 - 2 weeks at affordable price. The first 10 people get their website done at the rate of N30k (+ domain). [s]I charge a non-negotiable N40k per website (+ domain) afterwards[/s]. Quality and professional website will be delivered.[s] I will only entertain serious people only[/s].

Email: Tai24th@yahoo.com
Phone: 07035907540
BB pin: 217A9129
see as dis one dey advertise as if he's doing us a favour...who cares hw much u charge,show us some of ur works!!!
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by IamGodzilla: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
I'm with fattbabakay on this one! angry
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by Stunning007(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2014
Favour or Joy, call it whatever you like. You should learn how to comment like a literate. There's nothn wrong in asking for some of my work but you have not asked politely, and I guess you are probably one of the unserious people.
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by IamGodzilla: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Stunning007: Favour or Joy, call it whatever you like. You should learn how to comment like a literate. There's nothn wrong in asking for some of my work but you have not asked politely, and I guess you are probably one of the unserious people.
Lool! Seriously? To advertise your own work? People have to ask politely? Your a joker.

1 Like

Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by fattbabakay(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Stunning007: Favour or Joy, call it whatever you like. You should learn how to comment like a literate. There's nothn wrong in asking for some of my work but you have not asked politely, and I guess you are probably one of the unserious people.
actually ur advertisement too wasn't polite..wot's d meaning of "you entertain serious people only" u're tellin dat to a client?? Or wic one is "You charge
a non-negotiable N40k per website (+ domain)
afterwards" like seriously?? Sounds like someone feelin himself after learnin a couple html codes!
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by fattbabakay(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Infact,now I'm asking politely,please sir show us some of ur works....or u'v gat none??
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by IamGodzilla: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
fattbabakay: Infact,now I'm asking politely,please sir show us some of ur works....or u'v gat none??

Lool! Abi...
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by Stunning007(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yes I do not entertain unserious people and you are probably one of them who just likes to talk, so that notice is intended for someone like u. It's not like u want a website anyway. You are just bored and looking for attention. Couple of HTML codes to make a professional website. Listen to urself... Serious ppl email or add me up on bbm abeg and will send u Templates of ur Homepage before you make payment
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by fattbabakay(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Stunning007: Yes I do not entertain unserious people and you are probably one of them who just likes to talk, so that notice is intended for someone like u. It's not like u want a website anyway. You are just bored and looking for attention. Couple of HTML codes to make a professional website. Listen to urself... Serious ppl email or add me up on bbm abeg and will send u Templates of ur Homepage before you make payment
mr man if u dnt show us ur works here,no braga will message u!!!
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by hub360: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2014
i was interested in your topic thats why i opened your post, cos i need a website. But judging from the way you treat clients, and added to the fact that you refuse to give a link of a website you have done before. i will say am really disappointed and cant do business with you.
thank you
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by Stunning007(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
No offence guys but I treat all clients with respect. I'm just a freelance programmer. I assure you of professional website.
Re: Website Design At Affordable Price by Taiw(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lagos Bootcamp App Training starts by June. Learn to build powerful web apps as well as mobile apps. For more info visit www.africhoicesolutions.com or send a mail to info@africhoicesolutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Function Of L&S (My Likes & Shares) / Who Can Give My Page 4,000 Likes? / Integrating Bulk SMS To Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.