Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Male Or Female Author. Who Do You Prefer Reading? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Male Or Female Author. Who Do You Prefer Reading? (608 Views)

If U Had A Chance 2 Dine Wit A World Class Author, Who Wud Dat B? / If U Had A Chance 2 Dine Wit A World Class Author, Who Wud Dat B? / If U Had A Chance 2 Dine Wit A World Class Author, Who Wud Dat B? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Or Female Author. Who Do You Prefer Reading? by chukzbook: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2014
Male or Female author. Who do you prefer reading?
Re: Male Or Female Author. Who Do You Prefer Reading? by cirmuell(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2014
It's not about the author, it's about the book.
Re: Male Or Female Author. Who Do You Prefer Reading? by chukzbook: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: It's not about the author, it's about the book.
Author matters. cool Some books sell fast NOT because the book is special but just because of the author's brand
Re: Male Or Female Author. Who Do You Prefer Reading? by cirmuell(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2014
chukzbook: Author matters. cool Some books sell fast NOT because the book is special but just because of the author's brand
well, what matters to me is contents regardless of who the author is. smiley

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Author. Who Do You Prefer Reading? by chukzbook: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: well, what matters to me is contents regardless of who the author is. smiley
It depends on what you are reading...if you read management books. you may prefer books by Peter Drucker or Tom peters to unknown authors
Re: Male Or Female Author. Who Do You Prefer Reading? by cirmuell(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
chukzbook: It depends on what you are reading...if you read management books. you may prefer books by Peter Drucker or Tom peters to unknown authors
hmm, that's another point though. But largely, I'll prefer content to author.

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Author. Who Do You Prefer Reading? by iamtheprincipal: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
The content of books is what drives me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Female Writers Form New Association / Who Is Your Best Poet And What Is Your Favourite Poem? / Etisalat Prize For Literature 2014 Shortlist Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.