Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Top Five Free Website Builders - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Five Free Website Builders (4252 Views)

How Are Web Platforms Like Blogger And Other Website Builders Created? / I Need Help From Website Builders In The House / Website Builders Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Free Website Builders by baseg25(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
In the nascent days of the Internet, building your own website was something of a time-consuming and costly undertaking. Not only did you need to know how to write in a variety of different programming languages, but you also had to use one of a number of expensive computer applications to perfectly design the site in question to make sure that every visitor to your site got the same experience. As technology continues to advance, though, building your very own website becomes easier and cheaper with every passing day.
There are a variety offree websitebuilders that are available for you to choose from, depending on your needs. While a free site or service may lack some of the more advanced features that their expensive counterparts include, they are still invaluable tools when it comes to getting your personal or business website off the ground and onto the Internet as efficiently and inexpensively as possible.
WordPress
In the world offree websitebuilders, WordPress has a wide variety of different benefits that can’t be ignored. For starters, the service is shockingly simple to use. By the time you’re finished signing up for your free account, you’ve practically done the majority of the hard work already, like choosing a site domain and picking a template. Creating your own website on WordPress is not dissimilar to creating a text document with pictures and other multimedia elements in a program like Microsoft Word. You can create as many free sites as you want with the same free account.
IM-Creator
The reason why IM-Creator will always make any list offree websitebuilders has to do with just how easy it is to use and exactly what it allows you to do. IM-Creator is a website builder that allows you to create elegant personal websites in the simplest ways possible. If you want to design your site from the ground up, you have the freedom to do so. If you want to use one of the built-in templates to get started as quickly as possible, you can do that, too. You don’t have to worry about understanding complex programming languages, as IM-Creator allows you to drag and drop content onto your site and have it appear in the exact location that you want it to. You can also update, maintain and even promote your website right from the same graphical user interface.
SquareSpace
Another service that will always be high in the running on any list of the top website builders is SquareSpace. SquareSpace includes a drag and drop interface that makes it easy to create your own site from the ground up, even if you don’t even know what a programming language is, let alone how to write in one. Your account includes design tools, a domain name and even hosting. You can get your own custom domain name, which is one of the key benefits that SquareSpace offers that certain other free website builders lack. You can also market your site directly from the SquareSpace interface and drive traffic to it from sources like Bing, Google and even Yahoo search engines.
Weebly
One free website builder that is gaining in popularity in recent years is Weebly. Weebly is a free website building platform that allows you to start the process of creating your own website quickly and easily by picking one of the themes that comes with your free account. You can choose a theme based on the way you want your site to look and feel to visitors and can even change that theme later on once you get your content in place. Weebly is great for blogging in particular and even supports eCommerce features and mobile applications. Not only will you be able to take payments on your website via Weebly, but your visitors will also be able to do so right from an interface that is tailor-made for their smartphones, tablets and other types of portable devices that they may be using.
Wix
Wix is a free website builder that currently boasts more than 51 million users. The major selling point of Wix is that it allows you to create a website that is easy to customize without the need to really get down and alter the code. There are hundreds of different templates that you can choose in a variety of different categories, all of which are totally compatible with HTML5. This means that your website is essentially future-proof as HTML5 replaces traditional HTML as the programming standard on the Internet moving forward, which is a process that has already begun.
If you’re making the decision to shun a costly web-building application and instead want to go with a free, online counterpart, you’ll have everything you need to make sure that the job gets done properly in some of the top website builders on the Internet today.
Do you know any one apart from the five listed above, please let us know by sharing your comment below
Visit the Source for Latest Tech news,tips,review : http://techcribng.com/top-five-free-website-builders/
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by hushmail: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
how about blogger?

I choose blogger ie over weebly anyday

weebly free site hardly get listed by google
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by baseg25(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
hushmail: how about blogger?

I choose blogger ie over weebly anyday

weebly free site hardly get listed by google
why?
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2014
baseg25: In the nascent days of the Internet, building your own website was something of a time-consuming and costly undertaking. Not only did you need to know how to write in a variety of different programming languages, but you also had to use one of a number of expensive computer applications to perfectly design the site in question to make sure that every visitor to your site got the same experience. As technology continues to advance, though, building your very own website becomes easier and cheaper with every passing day.
There are a variety offree websitebuilders that are available for you to choose from, depending on your needs. While a free site or service may lack some of the more advanced features that their expensive counterparts include, they are still invaluable tools when it comes to getting your personal or business website off the ground and onto the Internet as efficiently and inexpensively as possible.

Do you know any one apart from the five listed above, please let us know by sharing your comment below
Visit the Source for Latest Tech news,tips,review : http://techcribng.com/top-five-free-website-builders/

wapka. wapego,xtgem,nazuka are good and have very good SEO

1 Like

Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by baseg25(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

wapka. wapego,xtgem,nazuka are good and have very good SEO
wapka , xtgem..
You need to advance.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
baseg25: wapka , xtgem..
You need to advance.
advance
How
To a blogger that installs templates.
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by baseg25(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
advance
How
To a blogger that installs templates.

do you wana tel me wapka is more better and seo friendly to wordpress?
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2014
baseg25: do you wana tel me wapka is more better and seo friendly to wordpress?
yes if its me that handle it
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by baseg25(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
yes if its me that handle it
laughing...
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by jonygina: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2014
The information which you shared about the best website designing companies was really informative. The selection of web design companies will give the best results for our business. What are the general things should we consider at the time of selecting a good web design company?

Logo Design
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by baseg25(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2014
jonygina: The information which you shared about the best website designing companies was really informative. The selection of web design companies will give the best results for our business.
yes u are ryt.
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
baseg25: laughing...
okay keep laughing
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by Oniye2: 1:46am On Aug 14, 2014
To me i stil believe that building ur website is beta because of security and flexibility.u can get template frm W3layout.com and modify it. You can also get free or cheap <3k>web hosting frm http://Akaddit.com you can email d webmaster.i thnk u wil just help them on theis site and u can get free web building,hosting

1 Like

Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by baseg25(m): 4:51am On Aug 15, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
okay keep laughing
hmhm.
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by coachkbanks(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2014
I use simplesite.com.
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by baseg25(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2014
coachkbanks: I use simplesite.com.
hn , wats ur site name and let me check it out.
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by coachkbanks(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2014
kayodebanks.com
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by Shollay20(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by alexboy76: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
I am the novice when it comes to creating websites. I truly appreciate this http://www.bestfreetemplates.info/builders.php ; it has been most helpful. I’m still trying to decide which builder would be the best for me. I think that I’m trying to decide between Wix and Square Space.
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by OliviaNell: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2021
With the help of a website, your business will become more accessible at any convenient time, anywhere in the world for the client. Go hugo development will help you create it, and I advise you to study the instructions in more detail.
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by Balotrade: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Have you tried Balomart free website builder in Nigeria? Check it out https://balomart.com
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by swanpiccolo: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2023
WordPress worked great for me, you can do pretty much anything there with all the plugins available.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by fixitpriya: 10:15pm On Feb 07
Empower Your Online Presence: Get Your Free Website Today!
https://amlendra.com/claim-your-free-website/
Re: Top Five Free Website Builders by Emeka71(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09
Nice information.

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging / 6 Ways To Build A Valuable Blog Without Stress / Secrets Of Making Income While Working Online Using Feverr ,gigbuck Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.