Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Website Builders Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Builders Needed (1112 Views)

How Are Web Platforms Like Blogger And Other Website Builders Created? / Wapsite Builders Needed. / Top Five Free Website Builders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Builders Needed by brandedben(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2007
can any one build a site for a new upcoming entertainment club using macromedia flash.and for how much?
Re: Website Builders Needed by intrico: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2007
u're in luck i know a guy at a company that can do it for you.you can contact him through his e-mail address to discuss details of the job sirimaz@yahoo.com
Re: Website Builders Needed by kraftlord(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
I cant just tell you that this is how much it would cost just like that,
I would need to know the number of pages that would be in the sit, the number of pictures you intend to use, cos all these determine
how I will plan the website so it doesnt take forever to load as seen in dbanj's website and other poorly(technically) flash websites,
I havent been able to view the dbanj's video, and I am not saying there is anything wrong with it, infact I believe the graphics is very good,
I just think a flash website should be built with the mindset that some surfers would be on low connections speeds,
anyways, i work in an advertising agency-SLOANE, you could call me on 08065446854,, or mail me on olanlege4life@yahoo.com

check out this flash website, its one of the site I like to model after, cos of its 3d collaboration,
www.fantasy-interactive.com.

I think it would be exciting to do your website.
\call me and lets see what we can come up with,
peace out!
Re: Website Builders Needed by soulstar(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2007
just call eddie on 0806496335 or otoide on 08066118072, we'll giv u anythin u want
Re: Website Builders Needed by Neptune(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hey man. Check www.webworksent.com. Contact info is on the site. Just check it out even if you have a designer already.
Re: Website Builders Needed by becca7: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2010
You can build the web site here http://www.goresellers.com/ and also get the reseller plan,hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Review This Site Naijastore.net / P*mp Your Blog (Official Blog Inspector) / Which Online Payment Gateway Accepts Both VISA And Master Card Payments Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.