Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities (31205 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza / SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2014
okparaugo:

I feel like hiding...
I don't get you angry, elaborate please ¤ ¤
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2014
banega: I don't get you angry, elaborate please ¤ ¤

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Danhumprey: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2014
banega: Your not my daddy Danhumprey,. Thankss for replying that dude though • • smiley smiley
Come on. That was meant as a joke.
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2014
abdulaz: Islam is a religion of peace grin

Very sarcastic
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2014
kheart:

Here is what jesus said in d bible "... if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and
buy one."

"If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his mother and father, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters - yes even his own life, he cannot be My disciple."

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter against her mother-in-law, a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household."

If i were to go by the literal and laymans view of ur quote then ur bible s also no diff.

Did Jesus ask you to kill anybody during his instructions ?

Havent you ever seen the word parable in the Bible ?

Don't you know that the bible is filled with figures of speech ?
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2014
okparaugo:

Awwww, what's wrong dearie? sad
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Danhumprey: Come on. That was meant as a joke.
Samehere, are you mad? sad can't you take a joke too?
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Danhumprey: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2014
banega: Samehere, are you mad? sad can't you take a joke too?
Okay. Am I mad?undecided
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Danhumprey: Okay. Am I mad?undecided
Lool,. Nor that kinda mad oh,. Asin are you angry?? That's what i meant please!!
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Danhumprey: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2014
banega: Lool,. Nor that kinda mad oh,. Asin are you angry?? That's what i meant please!!
No. Why should I be angry?
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Danhumprey: No. Why should I be angry?
Oh okay!! That's what i thought, its all good though.. Have a nice dae!! Lerra smiley
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by delishpot: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Danhumprey: Won't you love to marry a Muslim man? undecided

How about a rich Arabian/Middle East prince? wink

Any christian woman who decides to marry such man must be ready to sitdown and shut up and if she is suspected of infidelity? Kasala don burst be that esp if. She no more has the favour of her hubby. Even the money will make no sense cis she cant go out, she will never drive a car, she will never mix with society hian No sane woman should dream of marrying them o. Even the moderate muslim woman should tgink twice. Its not like naija where a muslim woman is free to move about, go to work, have her car and mingle with friends and collegues for that younder life isnt easy for their women sha.
But if he is from a moderate islamic family sha, I will say go ahead. grin
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities by negotiations2(f): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2016
[left][/left]Islam is bloodsucking. if u there u sucks.repent and accept Jesus. whoever kill by sword must go by sword in Jesus name.let angel of God turn them to start killing themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo) / Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.