Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised (34684 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Islamist Militant group ISIS has been killing non-Muslims in many cities in Iraq and Syria in their effort to eradicate the Christian faith in the countries...and they are not sparing children. There's been several executions of believers, including crucifixions and the beheading of children.

The children's heads are being erected on poles in a city park
according to an eyewitness who spoke with CNN. "There is a park in Mosul where they actually beheaded children and
put their heads on a stick and have them in the park. The world hasn't seen this kind of atrocity in generations" a prominent Chaldean-American businessman Mark Arabo told CNN. See some of the horrific photos and images of extreme brutality by ISIS
on their prisoners.

Members of the Sunni Shaitat tribe are taken from
their homes rounded up and marched to their deaths. ISIS shared some these horrific images online.

1 Share

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Islamists killing a woman by slitting her throat and capturing her blood in a bowl,

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
These are blood sucking demons for a Religion! shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Barefooted with their hands bound behind their backs with rope, the prisoners are marched to the execution site in the desert near
Deir ez Zor in Syria.

Lined up and executed, their severed heads put on display as a warning
to others:

ISIS fighters stand behind the line of men and the squad of jihadists begin to murder the prisoners

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by moneybag100: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Some useless people will blame America for getting involve...while all other countries are watching this...America stood up to send nukes bought with their tax payers money to these devils..or is it Putin that's after sales of weapon to anybody..either bad or good people just to make $$$ will get involve?. Or the stingy Europeans or is the imperialist over populated clone master Chinese. The fact is without America the world will be a lesser safe place....I just laugh when some people believe in Putin than America...to y'all if America is down, many more Coutries going down.... Even though they may be after treasures, they still save lives and fight against injustice.

22 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by shorexng: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Evil! You won't hear muslims speaking out, rioting and protesting against these killings. But let an Israeal engage in the defense of it's territory and you'd see all sorts. I think I'm beginning to hate the religion. Hypocrisy and lies at the expense of innocent lives.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
A couple of jihadists approach the dead prisoners and finish off any survivors from point-blank range.

A jihadist appears holds a terrified man by his hair and begins to slice through his neck with a hunting knife.

A crowd of local men watch from behind a low fence, some of them are taking photos or filming the executions
with their mobile phones

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Osama10(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
This world is finished. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by DanielBlanc(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
I rather go to hell willingly than practice Islam

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by SundayPhilip: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Islam is the worst thing that happened to the world. Jezz

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
more brutal killings of captured christians...

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Blood of Jesus. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will forever be a Christian.

#Teamcatholic#

21 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by ggrin(f): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
SAY NO TO islamlipsrsealedangry awon oloshiangry

monsters hainangry

13 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Djicemob: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osama10: This world is finished. angry angry angry

Damn! Even osama bin laden is not happy with this.This religion sha...
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Osama10(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Djicemob: Damn! Even osama bin laden is not happy with this.This religion sha...

I tell you. angry angry angry
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Bgino(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
front page pls
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
MY GOD! I JUST LOST MY FOOD OP! WHAT IS THIS NITORI OLORUN??!!! WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by eposho: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
cant wait for America to bomb the hell outa them
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
MzMariah: Blood of Jesus. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will forever be a Christian.

#Teamcatholic#
sorry girl, not at gun point cos I believe 80% of those professing christianity are just church goers. Even your so-called men of god who parade themselves as daddy G.O and daddy that will renounce christianity at the sight of ISIS.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by niggi4life(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Where are the muslims when we need them? you guys should come and defend yourselves abi una religion

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
TribalEAST: sorry girl, not at gun point cos I believe 80% of those professing christianity are just church goers. Even your so-called men of god who parade themselves as daddy G.O and daddy that will renounce christianity at the sight of ISIS.
Everybody and their choices .
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
God I can't eat again..... cry cry
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by slex(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
No muslim is protesting this. If its gaza now them go carry the protest reach UN

10 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by lilprinze: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
d only tin diz religion knwz iz violence dy hav never brought or invented any tin Good in dere entire history only violence he who lives by d sword shall die by d sword America and israel should continue wasting dose good 4 ntin bastardz

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by swedbase(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
God punish mohamed, punish all moslems, punish anyone who supports their teachings. God bless America.

14 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by CriminalIbos: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=30pt]EVEN JESUS THEY WORSHIP CANT SAVE THEM, SMH[/size]

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
slex: No muslim is protesting this. If its gaza now them go carry the protest reach UN
To the muslims no CHRISTAN deserve to live its easier for Mohammad to rise from death than Muslims protesting this genocide

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Dark1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
I really don't understand the rationale behind beheading another human, talk less of a little girl.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Rikidony(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
ISIS NOW MORE DANGEROUS THAN ALQAEDA I SOMETIMES WONDER HOW THIS GUYS ARE ABLE TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE. THOSE IT MEAN THAT ISLAM SUPPORT THIS.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Yeske2(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kai, these pictures just got me goose pimple all over.I really believe these militants don't believe in their God, why drain that woman's blood, for what purpose?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by rattlesnake(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
CriminalIbos: [size=30pt]EVEN JESUS THEY WORSHIP CANT SAVE THEM, SMH[/size]
monkey brain

13 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by obyrich(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
MzMariah: God I can't eat again..... cry cry
If you watch the video of these executions you won't eat for days. Very horrific.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape / Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) / Bamise: How Lagos BRT Driver Raped Female Passengers – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.