Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku (62628 Views)

Fairly Used - 2004 Infiniti Fx35 ( 2m ) The Car Is A B E A S T. / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! / Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by d4real890(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Who is bold enough to near d burning vehicle
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by nikkyyoyo(f): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
I wonder what kind of civilians we have in dis country, watching humanbeing burning to ashes but buzy using their useless phone to snap nonsense without help. GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Queendo(f): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
donnypool:

political** grin grin

U're right
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
RIP to my Obi....just about 10 months after I lost my own Obi(my father). They were even preparing for his birthday in 2 weeks time.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by ataller1: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
IjogzK: Nigerians are wickedddddd. Wickedness is in our blood, we suffer due to our wickedness and that's why God is giving us leaders that are soooo bloody wicked.

There was this particular day in 2007 during the days I was still hustling and entering Danfo's. I was coming back from work that day, very tired when the bus broke down on 3rd Mainland Bridge. Petrol was leaking frm d engine which he fixed. I was still not sure about the bus so I told them that I would rather walk thru the bridge since we already covered 3/4 of the journey. Just as I guessed immediately the guy kicked the engine. Boom there was fire. You wouldn't believe that the driver got down and was begging other cars that was passing for extinguisher. .

No 1 I repeat No 1 stopped. We even joined at Begging. They avoided us like plague. To cut the long story short, the bus got burnt beyond recognition leaving it's skeletal form.

Something that could have been avoided.

I thank God that dere was no casualties. It was as if God sent me to get down. I was the one that opened the door from outside for them
go n sin no more
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Alenkakent(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
KriTic24A:

No, No, NO!!
That is a graveous mistake!!
Use your seat belts always, but AVOID HIGH speed!.
The Jeep in that accident might have rolled over many times before bursting to flames, occasioned by the usual overspeeding our leaders are known for.
Almost all our dinitaries despise road regulations when using it, but some of them paid dearly for it.
Bottomline is: OBEY ALL driving rules, and you will be relatively safe...

ARRIVE ALIVE ALWAYS....

Thanks man... Ur response is highly welcomed...
It was actually a joke... How wld someone drive on d highway without seatbelt
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by kinharold(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
sojayy: what a very bad way to die as a king! RIP to d dead.

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by redsun(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alenkakent:

Thanks man... Ur response is highly welcomed...
It was actually a joke... How wld someone drive on d highway without seatbelt
Sunny couldn't have been riding in a car without aseat belt,he knew better.And he couldn't have allowed somebody driving him to speed excessively,knowing the dangers of speed,especially on roads without traffic regulations and untrained drivers.

Sometimes these things hits home.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by babyud: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
lrguru: Did the car just start burnin on the road with people inside or when it was parked by the corner? Or was there bomb in the car or did someone lock them up and set the car on fire? Or..... Cos I can't seem to understand how a car can just go up in flames just like that with people inside and they can't even come out. I smell sumthang
Wetin dey worry dis one?didn't u read the write up.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by stexsy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: So none of the cars in the convoy got extinguisher abi and they all watched till two grown men where burnt to death. undecided
r u sure u ve read d post n d OP's latter comment? Or r u just dull?
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by pascal2525(m): 6:27am On Aug 11, 2014
RIP obi
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by izsmike: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
this is a very sad story, i attended d same sec sch with d first son of the obi, the boy is still a vry young dude, currently schooling at university of ibadan. i pray God give him d wisdom to rule his pple. and help him bear the loss *sobs
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
babyud:
Wetin dey worry dis one?didn't u read the write up.
if u don't have anythin to say, why not STFU !d!ot
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jodesky:

People like you will never understand anything however simple it may be. There's a story up there that the Obi's vehicle hit a truck and caught fire and that the truck's rear tyres got burst from the impact.
Commonsense will.tell u that even without the fire, the occupants of the front seat would have been trapped and fatality will most likely result. That fire in the picture is not the type anyone can.get close to with a handheld extinguisher which can hardly flush up to 6feet. The kind of emotional outbursts on this thread smirks of ignorance.
Rip to the victims.
hello Mr. U don't have to insult to state ur facts..... The OP snapped a pix and said the accident happened along asaba-onitsha road and I asked how come cos there was no link as at when I read it. Before u insult next time think first, u sw!ne
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Jarus(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Someone tell me this is not the blogger behind the popular OFILISPEAKS blog?
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Jarus(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Checked google. Not him. Sahara Reporters putting "who used to be a blogger" in their report fear me
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by redsun(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
ejibaba: RIP to my Obi....just about 10 months after I lost my own Obi(my father). They were even preparing for his birthday in 2 weeks time.

The obi literally committed suicide with unfortunate Sunny. He ran into sunny by chance and like the usual good natured Sunny who can hardly refuse a chance to help,he was able to coexed him to leave his convoy and join him in his car and drive to asaba to meet a Sunny's contact that he wanted to invite to his coming. Unfortunately,Sunny was too loyal to tell his king that he was too drunk to drive or to stop him from speeding and he paid with his fruitful life.

He was one politician that stood against all that regular Nigerian politicians stands for. He was one politician that respects the commoners and to the surprise of all that deals with him,uses the resources that are allocated to him for what it was main for,instead of diverting it into his personal account. He was a sincere "americano" like his staffs and associates calls him working among Nigerian.

An endangered specie, a great loss to the people of delta,Nigeria, Africa and the world in general. He was a good guy and his death was avoidable,if only he was a bit like me that can say know outrightly to whom he presumed to be an elder. It could have been a different story if he has just said,"obi,join my convoy and drive along"

His death is not invain,he lives on on the hearts of those with fair moral judgements.

SPEED KILLS.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jodesky:

I dont have any reason to insult u. I was just stating the facts. Your comments easily portray u as a very dull person. Ask other people u relate with and you will be shocked to realise how dull u are. The main story about the accident.came at 5.20am while u jumped into the fray at 8.48am so where's your excuse for being dull.
FYI I opened the page immediately the OP posted the topic, but didn't comment and didn't refresh or leave the page until I commented as at when I did. So before u start ur useless assumptions, I'd advice u just shut ur toilet up
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Olitec40chino(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oh! Bad news,RIP
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Jodesky(m): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2014
lrguru: FYI I opened the page immediately the OP posted the topic, but didn't comment and didn't refresh or leave the page until I commented as at when I did. So before u start ur useless assumptions, I'd advice u just shut ur toilet up

Clap for yourself. So, u shut down your grey matter for three hours hoping you wld come up with a bright idea. What a shame.
Its like waiting for the train to fill up at a station without boarding and expecting the train to still remain empty three hours later..
Must you continue to advertise your low intelligence. You are pathetic!
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2014
Jodesky:

Clap for yourself. So, u shut down your grey matter for three hours hoping you wld come up with a bright idea. What a shame.
Its like waiting for the train to fill up at a station without boarding and expecting the train to still remain empty three hours later..
Must you continue to advertise your low intelligence. You are pathetic!
keep quoting me every where ok, since its obvious u are jobless and ur brain still operates with steam locomotive engine, little wonder the only useless example u could come up with is a train. U are not in my league son, just get a job n get busy u hopeless lab-rat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****The 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) / How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.