Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations (2988 Views)

APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 / Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
This is to congratulate Ogbeni Aregbesola in advance on his forthcoming electoral victory in the Osun 2014 gubernatorial elections........

Your Excellency please endeavor to fulfil your electoral promises.... May God grant you the divine wisdom during your second term in office!

13 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by McWhillion(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
make una no wipe nairaland again o if e no win.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Simplesoul05(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
smartchoice: This is to congratulate Ogbeni Aregbesola in advance on his forthcoming electoral victory in the Osun 2014 gubernatorial elections........

Your Excellency please endeavor to fulfil your electoral promises.... May God grant you the divine wisdom during your second term in office!

Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by figment232(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
@Op why re u hatching ur eggs b4 they re laid?

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
figment232: @Op why re u hatching ur eggs b4 they re laid?

Nebuchadnezzar can't you see the handwriting on the wall?

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
smartchoice: This is to congratulate Ogbeni Aregbesola in advance on his forthcoming electoral victory in the Osun 2014 gubernatorial elections........

hmm smart choice brother, smart choice. See you in the crying thread.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Obiagelli:

For why na? Ebola don catch you ni? Abegi be careful I no wan loose una yet!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry for being off topic,but pls take some time
to read through my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1849684/
nairalanders-need-pls
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by omenka(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
We are getting there!

@drauj: check my signature and do the needful. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Obiagelli:

I have my plan sealed in my heart till the result is announced! Revenge on mind! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Electorates getting more sophisticated....
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
omenka: We are getting there!

@drauj: check my signature and do the needful. Thanks.

pls stay behind for some cracking threads! I have all the time today for the e-wailing pigs grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I have my plan sealed in my heart till the result is announced! Revenge on mind! angry angry angry angry angry
Revenge? What is there to revenge? Even the PDP and their candidate saw the political tsunami of Aregbesola coming. That same tsunami will sweep Mr. Jonathan in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: Revenge? What is there to revenge? Even the PDP and their candidate saw the political tsunami of Aregbesola coming. That same tsunami will sweep Mr. Jonathan in 2015

On point..but I doubt if PDP will field Gej in 2015....
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by bestower: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
By this time of tomorrow we shall hear something like this "Aregbe sweeps osun state"

4 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
smartchoice:

On point..but I doubt if PDP will field Gej in 2015....
your post may be funny but you av a point. Mr. GEJ may not even win the party primaries of PDP. But I'm assuming that he's field. I honestly want him on the ballot nxt may. Whoeevr APC field (Buhari or Kwankwaso) will sweep PDP and Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by tit(f): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
How you dey congratulate person for losing?
Are you a pdp spy?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: your post may be funny but you av a point. Mr. GEJ may not even win the party primaries of PDP. But I'm assuming that he's field. I honestly want him on the ballot nxt may. Whoeevr APC field (Buhari or Kwankwaso) will sweep PDP and Jonathan

Again on point.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by Chamack: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
With the result that I have seen so far on twitter, the incumbent is going to win the election.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by strangest(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
APC always winning online
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by DaVinChiSam(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
smartchoice:

Nebuchadnezzar can't you see the handwriting on the wall?
. Like the Biblical teke teke mene urphasin its audible to the blind and visible to the deaf. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by danot1030: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
D PDP e-monkeys must have started crying now.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by gen2briz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2014

I follow una congratulate him in advance..... Aregbe rascal in pdp's e_goats voice

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by meforyou1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Is there no one in APC that thinks right? Wait for INEC to announce the results. All these osun haters, why don't u people invite the Islamic fundamentalist, heartless Aregbesola to come and rule your states and use Muslim hijab wearing girls to destroy the fundamentals of your christian baptist schools
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by laivwire(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Started hooting when I saw thw topic but I guess I have to wait small. Waiting to bash all those Umbrella goons when the final result is out. That phockphock or whats his name will havw to answer for that his thread today.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations by drauj(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
O
G
B
E
N
I 2019
Even GEJ is happy
See evidence below

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Militery Distroys Over 100 Boko Haram Motorized Infantry Vehicles / Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.