Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number (5760 Views)

Wife Keeps Marriage Going With Death Threat / Help!! My Brothers Wife Keeps Finding Faults In Everything I Do!!! / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by pagoti(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
I noticed onmy wife phone as I was browsing with her phone that she has her ex boyfriend number on her phone. I questioned her and she said that she doesn't want to pick his call anytime he called her but I don't believe her please matured guys in the house please advise
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by prest(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
If you trust her then believe her and if not change her number so that she won't have any excuses to still keep his number

1 Like

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by prest(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Remember, you can only force a woman to marry you but you can't force her to love you, so be cautious
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by ibizgirl(f): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Quietly delete the number and apologise to her if she gets angry. I really don't know but I believe it's difficult to be a close friend with an ex.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by tpia1: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
maybe she got it from google.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Tallesty1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
pagoti: I questioned her and she said that she doesn't want to pick his call anytime he called her but I don't believe her please matured guys in the house please advise
You gotta be careful bro, I don't buy the idea that you let her be if you trust her. People that ended up heart-broken were the ones who really trusted their partner. Get her a smartphone and tell her to blacklist his number.
ibizgirl: Quietly delete the number and apologise to her if she gets angry.
lols, apologise for wetin nah? He should get another line for her or atleast suggest it. Her reaction will surely reveal alot.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by egopersonified(f): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Y were you going thru her phone? *typical nl question* lol

4 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by adebayo201: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1: maybe she got it from google.

Through your phone abi!

Mtchewwww!

Back to the topic...
Two things actually made you to married your wife... love and trust. But I just want you to love her n at the same time trust every words coming out of her lips but... take cautious in matters like this. How?! Apply wisdom!
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by tpia1: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
adebayo201:

Through your phone abi!

just saying the op needs to finetune his story, too many loose ends, its not a good script.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Daresh(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
pagoti: I noticed onmy wife phone as I was browsing with her phone that she has her ex boyfriend number on her phone. I questioned her and she said that she doesn't want to pick his call anytime he called her but I don't believe her please matured guys in the house please advise

Whats the big deal? If she has his number and so? Does it mean she is climbing his d1ck?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by adebayo201: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1:

just saying the op needs to finetune his story, too many loose ends, its not a good script.
grin Are u saying he shd try again later abt his "story" !

Na when "1" cm join body to ur name now ?
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by adebayo201: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Daresh:

Whats the big deal? If she has his number and so? Does it mean she is climbing his d1ck?
shocked shocked
Nawa oh!
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1:

When was the last time you read a good script in this section?

'Play' wink along or bone.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by tpia1: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Daresh:

yes.

dont go further than this plz,
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by jumzzy448: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Daresh:

Seriously? Are you sure you know what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by quivah(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1:

yes.

dont go further than this plz,
why??
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Na wa, it shouldnt surprise me anymore but it still does.
Just a few days ago a woman wrote here how she checked her husbands phone and found him sending naked pictures and she wasnt even comforted for her pain rather blamed for "invasion of privacy shocked sad sad.
"What were you looking for?" "seek and you shall find" " dont touch his phone. Avoid High blood pressure"
Today a man went through his wives phone and found not nak-ed pictures or initimate conversations just an exes phone number and the world is coming to a standstill. No one is asking why he invaded her "privacy" or asking him to pray and fast so she wont call the ex.

The double standard very glaring is always a wonder

23 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by tpia1: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
quivah:
why??

to avoid more preponderance of s.tupid threads.

when they hear "go" dem no dey hear "come".

na soso run dem go dey run, just spamming the forum senselessly.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by babyme1(f): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have my ex number and he has mine. No big deal if you trust your wife

3 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by GboyegaD(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Does it mean when you quit a relationship you are no longer friends with the person? If your past relationships were not built on sex I truly do not see reasons to be bothered. People quit relationships because they do not see it working out the way they want but that doesn't mean you can't be friends anymore.

1 Like

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by GboyegaD(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Daresh:

Tells of the kind of relationship an average Nigerian builds with the opposite sex. I am sure sooner than later some people will have to complain when their spouse have the opposite sex as friends.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Kanwulia: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
She has the right to that.
It is her phone.
You learn to mind your doggone bizz! kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by ibizgirl(f): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
All these people saying mind your business, haven't you heard that in marriage the two become one. So what is so private about a wife's phone in her husband's hand and what is so private about a husband's phone in the hands of his wife. Remember if you tell the truth always, you don't need to remember anything and yu don't need to fear any invasion of your privacy.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Kanwulia: 12:25am On Aug 10, 2014
Marriage nor be jail sentence or life term!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. . . LEAVE!
No need to come to NL to make noise!
Period! kiss

Make I catch my phone for any man hand. . .HUSBAND OR NOT!
You go see wetin I go take your eye and nose smell that day!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!

Me nor kia wetin dey for ya phone.
If you nor wan to marry. . .COMOT FOR MY HOUSE!
Simple!!!! cool

All these CONTROL FREAKS wey nor dey meihn dem bissness!

ANODA REDUNDANT TOPIC! Mtchew!

6 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by DBestDoc(f): 12:27am On Aug 10, 2014
prest: If you trust her then believe her and if not change her number so that she won't have any excuses to still keep his number
@ the bolded, i thought the op was about his WIFE and not his preteen daughter undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by GboyegaD(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2014
ibizgirl: All these people saying mind your business, haven't you heard that in marriage the two become one. So what is so private about a wife's phone in her husband's hand and what is so private about a husband's phone in the hands of his wife. Remember if you tell the truth always, you don't need to remember anything and yu don't need to fear any invasion of your privacy.

There is still some need for privacy. The two become one is now so hyped that many thinks because they are married their life is totally subjected to the other. Anyways, each individual has that which works best for them.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Daresh(f): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2014
jumzzy448:
Seriously? Are you sure you know what you are saying?

I repeat, what is the big deal? I have ex number. We were friends, he even gave my husband and I an inverter. Whats the big deal if she has his number? See you guys should stop acting like women are children. If she wants to cheat she will cheat. Whether or not she has his number. If she were being sneaky she would have stored it in code that way he won't know. So whats the big deal?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by quivah(f): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2014
tpia1:

to avoid more preponderance of s.tupid threads.

when they hear "go" dem no dey hear "come".

na soso run dem go dey run, just spamming the forum senselessly.
enh oh ok
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by quivah(f): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2014
I do not see the big deal in having your ex's number ..

Nigerians can read st.up.id things to any woman's actions sha..

rubbish! if she wanna cheat,she will. with ex or no ex!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by sapiosexual(f): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2014
prest: If you trust her then believe her and if not change her number so that she won't have any excuses to still keep his number

He should change her number huh? Because she's his daughter Abi? All these husband's from hell.

Sometimes we save people's number so that we can avoid their calls.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by quivah(f): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2014
sapiosexual:

He should change her number huh? Because she's his daughter Abi? All these husband's from hell.

Sometimes we save people's number so that we can avoid their calls.
I tire o..

if I was the suspecting husby tho, what I would be concerned with is the rate at which he calls/she calls him ...

"don't hate the player,, change the game".

2 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Tvegas(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
So people cannot have their ex number after getting married? Is marriage now some sort of prison? .What if she saves that number with a phony name like "Doctor","Plumber" grin etc. I suspect there are trust issues that have not been fully dealt with between this couple. They need to sit down and have a meaningful discussion.Op what exactly do you fear? Has she compromised in the past?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Folks, How Do You Handle Stubborn Wife? Please Help. / My Boyfriend Left Me / My Old Parents Are Still At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.