Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised (34701 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Sixix: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2014
rickkid: Is there a single thing in that link which is a lie?

Yes sir, you are depressed.

Seek medical advice ASAP
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Okijajuju1(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: SHUT THE PHUCK UP slowpoke! angry

I am sure you were raised better..

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2014
rafhell:

keep living in denial and keep defending the most pissful, barbaric and bloody religion on earth.
leave that guy. he is not living in denial. he is a covert supporter.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2014
More violent act in picture carried out by the ISIS, to be shown soon....18+
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Chubhie: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014
tbaba1234:

Most scholars used the Arabic abbreviation ‘Dā’esh’ in reference to ISIS. ‘Dā’esh’ has been substituted for ISIS for the convenience of the reader.

Sheikh Abu Abdullah al-Masry:

Sheikh al-Masry was previously a member of ISIS but withdrew from them on the basis of their ideology and methodology. He justifies his withdrawal by mentioning ISIS’s defamation of the people of Syria, claiming they were ideologically misguided[11], asking how this could be the case if the Prophet salla Allāhu ‘alayh wasalam said: ”If the people of Shaam corrupt, there is no good in you.” The Sheikh adds:

“The behaviour of many elements in ISIS including leaders consistently is offensive towards the people of Syria and its Mujāhidīn, accusing them of misguidance in belief and action.” He further said: “They moreover repeatedly accuse the people of Syria and the Free Syrian Army (FSA) of disbelief (Kufr).”

The Sheikh also argued that ISIS cannot be theoretically classified as Khawārij although practically this may be the case since they throw around accusations of disbelief without evidence and without understanding the gravity of such a charge. Rather, they may indict someone as a disbeliever merely on the grounds of disagreeing with them. Many of them believe that the people of Syria are originally apostates before creating justifications to this effect, raising weapons in their faces for the most trivial of matters.

Sheikh Abdul Aziz al-Tarifi:

Sheikh al-Tarifi is a Researcher in the Ministry of Islamic Affairs in Riyadh. The Sheikh is deeply erudite in the sciences of Islam, known for his profound ability to retrieve evidences and issue meticulous verdicts. Among his teachers are Sheikh Abdul Aziz b. Abdullah b. Baz, Faqih Abdullah b. Abdul Aziz b. Aqeel and Sheikh Muhammad b. al-Hasan al-Shanqeeti. The sheikh has an extensive number of printed works.[12]

He states:

“It is impermissible for anyone to make his group or party a milestone against which loyalty and hostility are measured, such that he believes that allegiance and leadership should belong to him exclusively. Whoever believes that sole allegiance applies to him (or his party) from amongst all Muslims, then upon him apply the words of Allāh: “Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad salla Allāh ‘alayh wasalam) have no concern in them in the least.”[13]“

The Sheikh added: “it is incorrect that while in a state of fighting and factions that one group should request individual and general allegiance and all that it entails. The allegiance is to the Jihād, constancy, patience and reform. It is incorrect that one individual who leads a particular faction to call himself Amīr al-Mu’minīn (the leader of the Believers), rather he should call himself the leader of the army, the battalion or the battle. General leadership is determined by Shūrā (consultation) between believers, not for an individual to assume. Titles cause exclusivity that can lead to dispute, conflict, strife and evil… [Therefore], participating with ISIS so long as it does not agree with the law of Allāh, independent of it is impermissible.”

Sheikh Sulaiman b. Nasser al-Alwan:

The Sheikh began pursuing knowledge at the age of fifteen. He has written comprehensive explanations of Hadīth books including Sahīh al-Bukhari, Jāmi’ Abū Issa al-Tirmidhi, Sunan Abī Dāwūd, Muwata’ Mālik among many others.[14] He quotes:

“Al-Baghdadi is not the Khalīfah of the Muslims for him to do whatever he pleases; rather he is a leader of a faction. Requesting a pledge of allegiance, killing those who refuse is the action of an aggressor, not the action of a person of good and righteousness.” He further said: “If his own leader does not agree with his actions, how can he expect allegiance from others?”

Sheikh Muhammad b. Salih al-Munajjid:

Sheikh Mohammad al-Munajjid is a renowned scholar of Islam with an array of recognised works (including IslamQA.com). His teachers include Sheikh Abdul Aziz b. Abdullah b. Baz, Sheikh Abdullah b. Abdul Rahman b. Jibreen and Sheikh Abdul Rahman al-Barrak. He is currently the imām of the Mosque of Omar b. Abdul Aziz al-Khobar.[15] He says:

“If a group thinks, for example, that it has established the Islamic state, its leader is the ‘Leader of the Believers’, that he should be listened to and obeyed by everyone, that anyone not under his command has rebelled against him, that [this ‘state’] has the authority to draw up borders, elect leaders over towns, that it has authority over public wealth, petrol, wheat and so on, that others should forcefully submit to them while they can stop whoever they want, that they have the sole authority of establishing Islamic courts and judges and that every court besides theirs is void, it has deviated. This will no doubt create competition over control of regions and eventually lead to a great Fitnah and bloodshed.”
'

Sheikh Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi:

Sheikh Muhammad al-Maqdisi is considered the guide of the ‘Jihadist Salafist’ movement in Jordan. His name is Issam Barqawi but is famously known as Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi. Far from siding with ISIS,[16] he says in a letter to the Mujāhidīn of Syria after hearing of ISIS and their behaviour with other fighters:

“…and we do not feel ashamed to declare that we are free from the actions of those who dare spill the blood of Muslims whoever they may be.” He further added: “How can you be expected to accommodate all Syrians including Christians and other sects [if you cannot even accommodate other Muslims]?”

Dr. Hassan Saleh b. Hamid:

Dr. Hassan Saleh has a PhD in the principles of Fiqh and Sharī’ah, he is the Director of the Institute of Higher Islamic Education at the Umm Al-Qura University in Makkah and is a Member of the (Islamic) Advisory council.[17] He says:

“No one going to Syria to fight is excused to be part of al-Baghadi’s faction for even a moment… they are a faction that brings Fitnah, whenever they are called to a court for religious arbitration they turn away and whenever a truce is declared, they reignite the war.”
Do you support ISIS? And as a muslim, can you stand up and challenge them publicly or secretly? Why do you think it is so easy for some muslims to be misguided and sees jews and christains as constant threat to islam? What happens to peaceful co existence and the universal respect for human life? Don't you think islam will constantly find it difficult to adopt into the 21st century if some core tenets of its held values are not refined? Is islam the be all of human existence? If not the fact I have researched islam and still saw some good in it I would have grouped all muslims as ISIS.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.... Matthew 10:22

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by tbaba1234: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chubhie: Do you support ISIS?

ISIS are thugs and they have no legitimacy. They are not from islam and have been condemned by the scholars.

Check this: https://www.nairaland.com/1068269/islamic-civilisation-islamic-law-reforming
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
moneybag100: Some useless people will blame America for getting involve...while all other countries are watching this...America stood up to send nukes bought with their tax payers money to these devils..or is it Putin that's after sales of weapon to anybody..either bad or good people just to make $$$ will get involve?. Or the stingy Europeans or is the imperialist over populated clone master Chinese. The fact is without America the world will be a lesser safe place....I just laugh when some people believe in Putin than America...to y'all if America is down, many more Coutries going down.... Even though they may be after treasures, they still save lives and fight against injustice.

For well over two years ISIS and other al-Qaeda-style
groups have been the main driving force in the
Syrian war that has claimed over 170,000 lives, with
millions made refugees. And now, suddenly, Obama
wants to intervene for “humanitarian” reasons to
fight ISIS. But the actual reason that ISIS attracted Obama’s missiles is that the terror group did something unforgivable: It has finally threatened “U.S. interests,” whereas before the interests of ISIS
and Obama were perfectly aligned.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Okijajuju1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
ebuetor: You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.... Matthew 10:22

And this is why ISIS kills people.. grin
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2014
If I comment d way body dey do me,Muslims go hate me...So na so una wan dey suck pple blood all around d world abii...
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by jujutom(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by madmadu(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2014
CriminalIbos:
[size=30pt]EVEN JESUS THEY WORSHIP CANT SAVE THEM, SMH[/size]
YOU ARE A FOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by tope3x(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
I wouldn't like to sin to God....I have something to type. ...but if I should type it....I might sin to God... cry cry
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
niggi4life:
Where are the muslims when we need them? you guys should come and defend yourselves abi una religion
see us here,we didn't did it
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Truth24(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
CriminalIbos:
Guy do u know d density of wat u're saying?
I swear u will be reminded on d judgement day....
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by adaxxy: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
You guys are fucking maniac
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Osama10(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by MistadeRegal(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
CriminalIbos:

Why blaspheme GOD?

Do you know this is bound to happen?

They are resting, while their killers are the ones in danger of condemnation on judgment day......Want proof?

See Revelation 6:9-11 so it is Biblical.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by dasrackhor(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
ebuetor:
Islamist Militant group ISIS has been killing non-Muslims in many cities in Iraq and Syria in their effort to eradicate the Christian faith in the countries...and they are not sparing children. There's been several executions of believers, including crucifixions and the beheading of children.

The children's heads are being erected on poles in a city park
according to an eyewitness who spoke with CNN. "There is a park in Mosul where they actually beheaded children and
put their heads on a stick and have them in the park. The world hasn't seen this kind of atrocity in generations" a prominent Chaldean-American businessman Mark Arabo told CNN. See some of the horrific photos and images of extreme brutality by ISIS
on their prisoners.

Members of the Sunni Shaitat tribe are taken from
their homes rounded up and marched to their deaths. ISIS shared some these horrific images online.
small time some fucking niggas we tell me its jihad...Can't God fight his own battle...killing all in d name of religion..Mercy Lord..
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by tartar9(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
shameless liars!!
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 19, 2015
CriminalIbos:
Er . . . duh, they're going to somewhere better. undecided
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

ISIS are thugs and they have no legitimacy. They are not from islam and have been condemned by the scholars.

Check this: https://www.nairaland.com/1068269/islamic-civilisation-islamic-law-reforming
That doesn't change anything. I'll believe in Islam when a group of Muslims actually sacrifice themselves to battle the ISIS.
Bleep IT MAN . . . LOOK AT THAT CRAP!
HOW CAN ANYONE CLAIM TO BE DOING THIS FOR GOD
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by phlio(m): 5:55am On Mar 19, 2015
God is indeed great....will serve God till my last breathe.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by PapiWata: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Okijajuju1:
I have studied Islam and this isn't Islam..

These are just a bunch of lunatic psychopaths who hide behind Islam to satisfy their thirst for blood. Even if the entire Iraq becomes solely Muslims, these animals would still kill.

This is what religion has brought us. All religions are equally guilty here.

These true but often contested words could have been written by Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka, and I would not be in the least bit surprised if it transpires in the fullness of time that "Okija Juju" is a nom-de-plume created for use in the Nairaland forum by none other than Kongi himself.

Yes indeed Okija. Nigeria, as an illustrative example, holds the dubious distinction of ranking VERY high among the world's most religiously observant nations, yet Nigerian streets frequently flow with the blood of lynched petty thieves, accused witches, purported bedroom tackle removers, alleged kidnappers and the mentally challenged, all beaten, hacked and burnt to death by baying mobs of "God Fearing" Nigerian citizens who require only the tiniest of exhortations to unleash their innate inner beast amid a horde of fellow blood-thirsty "Good Samaritans".

The barbarity carried out by the ISIS death-cults in Iraq, Syria and Libya is already being aped by the Boko Haram demon-worshiping sect invading West Africa, but this similarity in genocidal mindset is no coincidence, since the often stated long-term objective, shared in common by ALL the disparate forces of evil currently placing the civilized world under siege, is the creation of a GLOBAL kingdom of terror loosely based on the current situation in North Korea, where the arbitrary starvation, torture and conveyor-belt slaughter of entire populations has been streamlined and industrialized.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by 0z0rxe000fd(m): 1:34am On Feb 03, 2016
grin chai there is God oh, God is waching oh. grin
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nnetriplet: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
I wonder what brought me to this thread, I have suddenly lost my appetite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.