Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. (4229 Views)

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by idumuose(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
I want to congratulate Ogeni Rauf Aregbesola for winning today's governorship election.Osun people have spoken today through the ballot box.

I also want to thank our able President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for making sure the election was free and fair.You have indeed brought sanity to elections in our dear country.

You are not a do or die politician.You do not believe in playing politics with bitterness.May God continue to give you wisdom to direct the affairs of this country in the right direction.

You have given us cause to believe that our votes will always count.

*No more election rigging*

*No more rig and roast*

*No more do or die politics*

*This is the era of one man one vote*

Congrats to you Aregbe.May God also guide you to deliver the dividends of democracy to your people

[size=14pt] Idumuose [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by kayjasper(f): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nice one

Coming from Idimu... shows signs of good sport man ship.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by smallJagaban: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
THE ELECTION WAS NOT FREE AND FAIR.

APC MEMBERS WERE ARRESTED, PDP WANTED TO MANIPULATE THE VOTES BUT IT WASN'T SUCCESSFUL.

17 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Goddex: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
The hypocrisy of APC supporters of APC knows no bounds. I will prefer to congratulate Mr President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for insisting on free and fair election.

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
there is a way that seemth right to a man but the end therof are the waysof death PROVERBS 14;12 kjv
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
idumuose: I want to congratulate Ogeni Rauf Aregbesola for winning today's governorship election.Osun people have spoken today through the ballot box.

I also want to thank our able President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for making sure the election was free and fair.You have indeed brought sanity to elections in our dear country.

You are not a do or die politician.You do not believe in playing politics with bitterness.May God continue to give you wisdom to direct the affairs of this country in the right direction.

You have given us cause to believe that our votes will always count.

*No more election rigging*

*No more rig and roast*

*No more do or die politics*

*This is the era of one man one vote*

Congrats to you Aregbe.May God also guide you to deliver the dividends of democracy to your people

[size=14pt] Idumuose [/size]
blablabla... Your boss GEJ tried all he can to rig and intimidate opposition and voters, but INEC, the opposition APC and the people resisted it. Keep your bitter congratulations for 2015 when APC kick out PDP from Aso Rock.

The Change is here to Stay whether Jonathan likes it or not

27 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by ayukdaboss(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
smallJagaban: THE ELECTION WAS NOT FREE AND FAIR.

APC MEMBERS WERE ARRESTED, PDP WANTED TO MANIPULATE THE VOTES BUT IT WASN'T SUCCESSFUL.

Shut up and learn to use your head my friend,

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by ochejoseph(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congratulations to #Team APC and Ogbeni Rauf , the Good People of Osun have spoken and their Voice must Be respected. Best wishes.

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by krazydave(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
#smh#
We celebrate an Election without any hitch on the actual day as free and fair..... So, what about the previous weeks where votes were bought??

ALL the same, congrats Govt. Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by smallJagaban: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

FATHER FORGIVE HIM FOR HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE HAS TYPED

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by emiye(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
The election was not free and fair. APC leaders were thoroughly harassed, the saving grace was that Aregbesola was widely loved.

Only idiots and mad people will call what happened in Osun a free and fair election. The turning points for INEC was JEGA who asked votes must be counted at polling units, and the proliferation of social media usage to propagate such results, if not the usual collation centre magomago will have happened. PDP was more than desperate to subvert the will of people. You PDP hypocrites should keep shut and mourn the loss in a corner. undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Toble: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Goddex: The hypocrisy of APC supporters of APC knows no bounds. I will prefer to congratulate Mr President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for insisting on free and fair election.
Congrats my governor Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, they call you rascal, I don't care, they call your party supporter of APC, ko kan aiye walahi. All we need is change not power. Once again congratulations!!

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
emiye: The election was not free and fair. APC leaders were thoroughly harassed, the saving grace was that Aregbesola was widely loved.

Only idiots and mad people will call what happened in Osun a free and fair election. The turning points for INEC was JEGA who asked votes must be counted at polling units, and the proliferation of social media usage to propagate such results, if not the usual collation centre magomago will have happened. PDP was more than desperate to subvert the will of people. You PDP hypocrites should keep shut and mourn the loss in a corner. undecided undecided

some of you apc supporters are stupid by default, since 2011 voted was counted and announced at polling unit, so why making it sound JEGA gave the directive today, everything you said now, result being circulated on social network is same thing that has happened, anambra, edo, ekiti, so what makes this difference? learn to comment and criticize when need be and not just talk or comment for commenting sake

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by mogentle(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Goddex: The hypocrisy of APC supporters of APC knows no bounds. I will prefer to congratulate Mr President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for insisting on free and fair election.
Eeyah, pele. Free & fair my foot when party leaders were arrested. Osun is not for the dogs, get that into your skull, sir.

10 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by idumuose(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: blablabla... Your boss GEJ tried all he can to rig and intimidate opposition and voters, but INEC, the opposition APC and the people resisted it. Keep your bitter congratulations for 2015 when APC kick out PDP from Aso Rock.

At the highlighted,yes i cannot agree with you any less.With Jonathan change is here to stay.

Congrats Aregbe and may your second term take osun people to a new higher level of development and prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by omenka(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: blablabla... Your boss GEJ tried all he can to rig and intimidate opposition and voters, but INEC, the opposition APC and the people resisted it. Keep your bitter congratulations for 2015 when APC kick out PDP from Aso Rock.

Leave the fool. I wonder who he thinks he's deceving with his half hearted congratulatory balderdash!!

Idu-mud-house, keep your message to yourself and your co-dwellers of the Coven of darkness and riggers, we don't need it!! Ogbeni doesn't need it either!!

The wailing thread is coming up soon for you and your likes. I hope you would do us a favour and cry us a lagoon!!

Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by mogentle(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

some of you apc supporters are stupid by default, since 2011 voted was counted and announced at polling unit, so why making it sound JEGA gave the directive today, everything you said now, result being circulated on social network is same thing that has happened, anambra, edo, ekiti, so what makes this difference? learn to comment and criticize when need be and not just talk or comment for commenting sake
Cry me an Osun river....Lalalalala!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by jmaine: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014

Who controls INEC ?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by omenka(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
emiye: The election was not free and fair. APC leaders were thoroughly harassed, the saving grace was that Aregbesola was widely loved.

Tell them my brother!!!

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by jmaine: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2014

Who is JEGA answerable to ?
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2014

I totally agree with you.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by olatade(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Obanikoro,andy uba,dss,military nd d police can nw go bk 2 d sambisa forest 2 search for our missin gals.....oops! Try again in 4yrs time.hala apc tongue

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by donphilopus: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

The “Neutral” man has voiced out again o!

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by emiye(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

You blockhead, the point is the evil PDP tried all the toxic tricks hounding APC leaders and even an assasination attempt, i know your corrupt and evil mind can not think objectively. I will no longer reply you dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by emiye(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

Who is JEGA answerable to ?
NIGERIANS, and not the nonsense you think it should be.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by jmaine: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
emiye: NIGERIANS, and not the nonsense you think it should be.

Very blunt attempt . . .who is JEGA boss ? . . . . Mention the name of the "nonsense" you are so scared of . . . .
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by aljharem(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congratulation of Aregbesola. This is the choice of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
omenka: Leave the fool. I wonder who he thinks he's deceving with his half hearted congratulatory balderdash!!

Idu-mud-house, keep your message to yourself and your co-dwellers of the Coven of darkness and riggers, we don't need it!! Ogbeni doesn't need it either!!

The wailing thread is coming up soon for you and your likes. I hope you would do us a favour and cry us a lagoon!!

Thank you.
hahahahha cheesy

That awkward moment when PDP fake happiness after seeing APC trump them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by eunisam: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
congrats! See u in d trabuna!
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by emiye(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

Very blunt attempt . . .who is JEGA boss . . . .

Independent National Electoral Commission. Dont quote me again, you are too skew minded to reason objectively

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idu-Mud-House- Nairaland's resident fool, I am surprised, you didn't come up with you conspiracy theory on how jonathan manipulated INEC for his party to lose!

Anu ofia!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South West Now Home Of Kidnapper, Ritualists And Cannibals / False Asset Declaration: Nigerians Must Stand With Code Of Conduct Bureau / How Anambra Was Stopped From Benefitting From Its Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.